11 edit

I woke up angry at the world no that's an understatement I woke up pissed the fuck off that was one event in my life I NEVER wanted to remember I just want to rip his head off with my teeth, this is the most angry I've ever been in my life I feel like I'm about to explode tears started falling from my eyes why did i have to remember him now why cant i just be happy for once no one controlling me am i not allowed to be happy like what the actual fuck.

I felt something beside me move i was so frightened that i fell off the bed "oh my bea are you alright are you hurt do we need to go to the pack doctor dose it hurt bad oh your not dieing right" i had to laugh never has anyone been this worried about it's weird but funny at the same time "im fine just a little out of it nothing to worry about" even as i said that i could still see the concerned look on his face as he looked down on me from the bed.  "Daniel of your hurt tell me i dont want anything happening to
You" David's kindness was still something i was getting use to a simple fall and he looked like i got hit by a car or something "im fine im not in pain or anything dont worry" he finally dropped it and we began to get ready for breakfast.

"What would you like today i got eggs bacon pancake cereal bread jam and peanut butter your choice " i felt like a kid in a candy store I've never been given an option to chose what i eat it was just given to me or i have to steal scrapes  " cereal sounds nice ive never had it before " he shook his head and too out five boxes "witch one or would you like to try them all to see witch one you like the most ?" My eyes opened wide i didnt know there where so many.

I am official full ive never eaten so much in my life and they all tast so good but my favorite is honey nut cheerio it was other worldly.

After eating David dicided that he was gonna show me around the pack im a little nervous bit he's done so much for me already i don't want to disappoint him.

I think I've hit a brick wall here any suggestions would be great and if any of your ideas make it in the book ill ensure I recognize you in the book... Plz I could use the help this book has been on hold way too long