1 Edited

"You are nothing you worthless piece of shit!!" I was kicked in the side and then hit in the face and then an arrow was shot through my leg "Ahhh" I screamed in pain but they wouldn't stop, "next time you look at me I will do much worst" My eyes filled with tears as I heard laughter fill the room, all this because I just looked at someone, I wasn't even looking at him he was just standing close to what I was looking at but would they believe me no, I can't wait for my birthday tomorrow I can find my mate and leave this hell hole, it's the only thing I'm looking forward everything else doesn't matter.

Hello, I'm Daniel I am fifteen going on sixteen I have dark yellow eyes I'm 5" 2 with dark chocolate skin I'm also the omega for the moonlight pack, it is one of the smallest packs in the world and has the cruelest Alpha.

Time skip the next day (his birthday)

A sharp pain run up my spine causing me to fall to the floor on a tree root, I could feel my bones cracking and twisting and turning out of place and forming in a new spot and it hurt like hell but it was nothing compared to the pain I felt inside every night after being beating and ridiculed by a pack the was supposed to love me.

When I was sure the shift had completed I crawled over to the lake that I was sitting near to look at myself and maybe drink some water in the process but a shock overcame me after looking into the water and my thirst was forgotten.

".....how.....what.....this isn't real" I looked at my black fur " I'm an Omega how in the___" I was cut off by my wolf it was the first time I've ever heard him speak with his newly matured voice and it was scary, to say the least, 'MATE'.

I tried to turn around to see who it was but the shift and the shock had taken a lot out of me and black dots began to fill my eyesight, I prepared to hit the ground but it never came "rest now little one" was all I heard before I fully blacked out.

Edited by author k.hall