ELEVEN

🌼Y/N'S POV

As the classes ended I quickly left school and went straight to my part-time job. I knocked on the door and heard DG saying "come in" so I entered the room and placed my bag on the chair that I was assigned to sit and guard him, to be honest its pretty boring just doing that, so I took my notes out and start studying while I was doing my thing I felt DG's intense stare at me, making me quiet uncomfortable and find it hard to focus.

After a couple of minutes later, he was still staring at me and I finally had enough of it, so I placed my notes down on my lap and let out a small irritated sigh.

"If there's something you want to say, just say it. For fuck sake don't just stare at me like that, it's creepy." I said looking at with a confused yet irritated look on my face, after getting my attention. He fix his sitting posture then took a deep breath and exhale. Is he gonna yell at me or something?

"Are you the one who finished my papers?" He asked his voice seem so serious but it doesn't bother me and I directly answered him Yes so I can go back on studying but still deep inside I kinda feel nervous, did I do something wrong?

"You....." he muttered making me look at him with quite nervous yet curious look, fire me if you want I don't care anyway I thought as I waited for him to spit the words.

"did a good job." He added making me sigh in relief even though I still wanted to get fired by him too.

"How in the world did you know what to do?" he ask me.

"I just watched you yesterday." I lied but he was impressed at my lie tho making me laugh internally. Damn, thought he was gonna kill me for a second there.

"Then be my secretary from this day forward." DG said but he sounded like commanding me.

"Woah woah woah, Hold up mi amigo. I  didn't sign up for that." You told him cause being secretary and a bodyguard sounds like a double kill. He's an amazing and handsome idol, who wouldn't want that? Yeh, it's good but you're just not the type to exhaust yourself, you didn't even need money at all nor wanted this job. But congrats it seems like you were promoted.

"Well what do you want, I'll give it to you."

"What I want?" You asked

"Yeh, I'll give it to you. Just be my secretary."

"I want some peace, freedom and most of all great high school years. Can you give me that?"

"Hmm..."

"Can you?" I ask

"Do you hate this job? Or do you hate working with someone like me?" The way he told you those words makes you kinda guilty. You sighed and find the right words.

"I don't hate you, you're an amazing person actually, who wouldn't be happy working for you? It's just..."

"It's just?" He looks at you and waited for your answer.

"I'm still in High school, I also want to make some memories in this years. I couldn't even hang out much with my friends because of having this damn job."

"Hmm... "

"So you think that becoming my secretary..."

"And your personal bodyguard." I added

"You think, it'll take too much of your time?"

"Yeh, it may sound stupid but I just don't want to be chained up with work during high school."

"Then would you agree if we make time for you to work? I wouldn't make you work for a week, I promise." His words were somehow was kinda reassuring me that, even if I work under him, I would still he free and I wouldn't feel bothered by him at all.