CHAPTER ONE : Just a Regular Day

WOLF BITE a well known group around South Korea, They are a group filled with skillful and strong fighters gathered by Y/n L/n herself

The sudden creation and appearance of the crew left people curious and talking up until this day. Encountering some of them could either be dangerous or...

Still dangerous through and through despite being well known by some punks and people who are in the dark part of the community, The leader of this group remains anonymous.

--------------------------------------------------------
(h/c) =hair color
(h/l) =hair lenght
(D/n) =Dog's name
(A/l) =assistant Leader
(B/n) =Brother's name
( F/n ) = Father's name
(M/n ) = Mother nature
--------------------------------------------------------

⚪Monday

As the Final bell rings, students from J high quickly rush home, some were planning to go to the arcade and some were going to find a place to smoke, drink, and party with some college students. Some of your classmates tried to invite you over and some tried to invite to go on a group date with a bunch of good looking strangers. You gladly decline their offers like usual and they were also fine with it and didn't persuade you more.

"Just tell us if you change your mind, Y/n"

"Yeah, there's a popular guy from the neighboring school who wants to date you."

"Oh to be Y/n." The girls muttered and fangirled as they imagined a kdrama-like love story between you and a handsome stranger.

"You girls, sure have a vast imagination but thanks for the offers tho. I appreciate it but I really need to go home early as usual." I simply smiled at them as I pack my stuff and get myself ready to leave.

"Y/n, do you wanna walk with me and Zack on our way out?" Mira asked as she stood beside my table and I simply nodded at her suggestion. Zack on the other hand just glared at me making me chuckle

"Your face is already telling me stuff, turn that frown upside down, will ya?" I commented making Zack roll his eyes in a teasing way. The three of us walked out together and we just talk about school stuff and our Middle School memories together. Although most of the talking is just me and Mira...

As we reached the gates, I bid goodbye to them and started walking back home and alone as usual...

_______________________________
🌼3RD PERSON VIEW

You let out a small sigh, as you started walking to the usual path. You watched the red orange sky and somehow thought about many things. You felt bored, You felt like your life is just a cycle at this point.

"Should I start doing something more interesting?" You ask yourself, wondering what it could be. At a young age you had already tried to do many things, learn many things that could make the adults look at you in awe and your family proudest. Many people would say you're a genius while some rude and envious adults comments that you just lost your childhood because your family is trying to create a perfect little child that would crumble later on in life afraid of realizing that I am also imperfect.

You've never really claimed that you will be perfect tho, silly them. As soon as you exited the campus. Almost everyone eyed your figure, you didn't really mind the attention that you are receiving cause honestly you already got used to it at this point so you just mind your own business and continue walking back home.

People can't help but stop on their tracks
as you walk past them, some want to ask for your number, some want to invite you for dinner and some were just silently admiring you from a distance. They were so lovestruck by your lovely figure that they thought that love at first sight was actually true.