EIGHTY

The rain continued pouring accompanied by a strong wind that could blow the end of your dark raincoat letting the cold wind hit your skin but it didn't make you shiver and stood there like it was nothing at all. Two was just standing behind you and keeping his guard up the whole duration if someone tries to approach he would quickly send a glare in their direction causing them to run away without saying another word.

"Milady, how long do you plan to watch?" Two ask out of concern cause you've been silent for quite some time now. He was quite worried that you might have felt unwell already or maybe you were also worried about the scene that you are witnessing in the middle of heavy rain.

"For as long as I can." You simply replied while adjusting the wolf mask that was covering half of your face. At first, you actually felt like you should butt in with the fight and help Johan who was fighting a huge group alone but upon learning that he was the leader of that group, you changed your mind. In the end, he took care of it alone and was still able to show them how strong he could get. 

"Please do tell me if you're feeling unwell." Two reminded you and notice that extremely concerning gaze that he was giving you. You turn around to face him and scanned his figure, trying to see if he couldn't take the cold anymore or was feeling unwell himself. You don't want one of your men to fall ill because of you.

"Two, you should also tell me if your body can't take it anymore." You sweetly told him as you gently brush your cold fingers onto his cold cheeks.

"Yes, Milady." He kissed the tip of your fingers before you pulled your hand away and went back to your observations. You didn't plan to interfere or take the spotlight so easily. For now, you just wanted to be one with the shadows and watch as they talk and fight non-stop. It's not a minute or two when Johan and Gun started fighting, not even having any idea what they talked about that anger Johan.
Looking at what's going on, you felt like Johan didn't stand a chance with Gun.

"He isn't even taking him seriously..." You commented.

"I think if Gun takes him seriously, he wouldn't even last that long." Two spoke making you wonder how strong could the man named Gun be. If you were still looking for a member in your crew then there's no doubt that you would forcefully take him in as one of your wolves but do you really need force though? A few minutes later, Johan had already lost, sobbing intensely while he was still lying on the muddy floor.

"Pity." You didn't want to watch cause the longer you look at him, the easier you feel bad for the guy that you just wanted to save him somehow. Gun leaned down and was just about to grab from where he was lying down when another unexpected person intervened.

"He is Zack Lee if you can't recall." Two told you and watch as how Zack just casually put his hand on Gun's neck and then push him out of his way.
_____________________________
_________________________________

"Move Aside... " Zack muttered, casually pushing Gun aside like he was nothing special or scary at all. Johan's eyes widen upon seeing a very familiar person whom he also abandoned for that power that he wanted so much, his childhood friend and once rival. Gun on the other hand was quite pissed as he had placed his hand on the muddy ground in order not to stain his clothes and body with the mud.

"Who..." He then looks at the Zack wanting to slap his dirty hands on his face. "Are you?" He asks.

"Me?" Zack didn't pay any attention to Gun and went to help Johan stand up from the muddy ground. "I'm..." He paused and went to reach Johan's arms to help him stand up once again. "His friend." He added before looking at Gun, just like a beautiful reunion of friends, the rain finally stopped and showed the beauty of the aftermath. Seeing them together puts a smile on your face for some unknown reason, you felt like someone else will also be delighted to see them together again.