What If?

🌼 Boyfriend Scenarios
🌼 Someone tries to flirt with you.

🍀 DANIEL

> He would probably just hold your hand and give that random dude a hint that you're already taken.
> The first one didn't work? He would tell them to stop and take you away from them.
> The Second One didn't work too? He then would wait for an opportunity, like if you need to go to the comfort room, he will most likely beat the dude up without you knowing about it.

"Dandan, Did you notice that the creep earlier is gone." You muttered as you notice that the guy who kept pestering you earlier was nowhere to be seen as if he just vanished in thin air.

"Ah maybe, he found someone else to bother." He replied as he intertwined his hand with yours and tells you not to think about it anymore, little did you know that the guy ended up unconscious beside the garbage bag outside the mall.

🍀JAY

> He would just kiss you and put his middle finger up in front of that random dude while he is at it. No words, No violence.... Just him, telling that person that you are his woman and go fuck off.

"What was that for?" You ask only to be replied with another kiss, making you chuckle. He placed his hand around your waist and give me you some more kisses making other people feel bitter, envious and most of all... It made them want to find a lover so badly.

🍀ZACK

> May god forgive you but I won't, He will glare daggers at that random dude and when you're not looking, he'll definitely give him one of his fast punches in the face and suddenly drag you somewhere else.
> He'll distract you and try his best to not let you know he's beating someone up while you're hanging out with him.

"Hey, Zackie. Did you beat that guy up?" You ask seeing a tint of blood on his shirt and he quickly tried to cover it up with a lie but no matter how hard he try. You just get more and more suspicious.

"Look, baby.. I am not angry. Just tell me the truth." You told him while you rest both your hands around his neck and he rest his head on your shoulder. Simply saying "Yeh." cause he can't really lie when it comes to you.

"He deserves it anyway." You replied making him chuckle.

🍀VASCO

>He's a nice guy but whenever you're with Vasco, no one can dare to flirt with you. He's just too intimidating for them and sometimes he doesn't let your hands go, to tell all of your secret admirers and crazy fans that you're already taken.
>Even if there are people who attempts to flirt with you. One glare from this Cutie, can make them run like a pussy... Haha it rhymed

"Vasco, did you do something?" You ask your boyfriend as you notice some guys looking away with a quite frightened look on their faces.

"Hmm?" He replied acting like he didn't notice a single shit but you just let it go cause you believe that those guys were just intimidated by him.

🍀ELI

>This Daddy, is just going to pull by the waist and introduce himself and introduce you...
>He doesn't want to create a scene or do something chaotic, he just wants to resolve the situation in a peaceful way.

"This woman, is my wife. I can either sent you to a hospital or you can just go and find someone else to flirt with." Eli smiled gently to the random dude, his smile weren't something friendly at all. It was telling him to get out of his sight or else... He might yeet him out of the place.

"We aren't married yet." You whispered to his ears.

"But I'm sure we will." He replied and kiss you making the guy kinda bitter.