videos part 2

monique

i cant fuckin believe this, chris is starting to get out of hand. i cant, i fuckin cant. i jus wana dead her ass and be done with th whole thing, im back in school and things are goin good for me i dont need this. i sent them both to aug's phone then i made to a trip to his house, the door wasnt locked so i barged right in .

"mo what is this and where did you get it from?" august asked. i walked up to him and punched him in his chest.

"fuck you august, i swear im so fuckin done with you. like i know the shit i did maay have been decieving and no i wasnt bein real, but this shit is jus too much. the shit you letting her do august, lik how could you fuck her knowin that was my best friend" i didnt even realize i had been cryin, i was hurt.

"mo, i dont even know what this is. ididnt even kno-

"save it august, i dont even care anymore. you wanted her, you got her"

he grabbed my arm and i snatched it back

"august dont fuckin touch me! and you tell your bitch that when i see her triflin ass she gone wish she was dead if i dont fuckin kill her first"

i cant believe  how she had disrespected me, ion take too light to being disrespected. she couldve had august, but she jus crossed some boundaries  she cant come back from. im so over this shit, i just wana leave atlanta and forget everything.