happy birthday

monique

august and i did exactly what we said we were gonna do, we went out last night. of course he was messed up and i had to drive back to the hotel, but once we got there. i got messed all the way up, and we were all over that  big ass suite. when i woke up, august was gone and i had 15 missed calls from him, i called him back.

"mo!" chandra yelled, it sounded lik she was crying

"chandra whats wrong, are the girls ok? wheres august" i began to panic

" the girls are fine, but august got into a car accident. we need you to come to the hospital, he wants you here"

"chandra august too the car"

i looked around the room, then i saw th keys on th night stand the only thing that went through my mind was that aug was in the car with another chick. what th mother fuck, why he keep doin this ta me man. on my fuckin birthday, come on Aug.

"mo, you still there chandra interrupted my thought"

"uh, yea.. im on my way. jus text me the address"

i sat in hte car for a minute, i smoked a black and mild then i reached in the glove compartment. august always kept a few blunts rolled and stashed , i smoked a whole one. ok, now i think im ready to deal with this jackass.

august

ion usually do shit lik this, but  mo was my la yungin. she was squad now, she actually meant something to me. so i went and copped the camero she wouldnt shut up about , it was a surprise. but she took forever to do nothin, so the only way i could get her to rush out was to act lik somethin was wrong and she still took forever. when she pulled up chandra texted me and i came zoomin roun the corner, you kno showin off and shit. then i jumped out and yelled"SURPRISE!!"

(did yal think aug was really hurt or somethin??)

monique

august bought me th 2nd car ive always wanted, im always talkin about this car. i was gone buy it when i saved up more money, but now i can jus save up for my rover. and a condo or somethin. i ran and jumped in his arms, and we kissed. yes we kissed in front of the family.

"now lets go turn up" august yelled

"how old you iz baby" mama sheila asked

"22"

"awh, she a damn baby" aug's brother yelled out

"and august swear he like older girls" chandra added

" awh yal shut up" august defended himself

they were always teasing him, but i knew it was all love. he wrapped his arm around me

" you wana take it for a test ride?"

"ride? nigha im drivin this pretty muthafucka tooday, you can ride" i snatched the keys out of his hands, he laughed and went around to the passenger side.

"mama we wanna go" i heard the girls say to chandra

"no, its ms. mo's birthday yal let ha have some time to herself, im pretty sure youll get to ride in it one day to school"

i revved up the engine, playing around as i got ready to pull off. when mama sheila walked up to the car

"go get dressed, yal can go out later. i cooked you a birfday dinner"

"yes maam"

"aight ma" august said tryin to rush his mama away and she smacked him upside the head.

"dont rush me boy"

@ th hotel

"thank you so much august, i really appreciate this"

"you good, na you can stop talkin my head off bout one"

"whatever, come take a shower with me"

he hopped up, takin his clothes off. we showered, he got out while i was still enoyin the warm water. he left and when he came back i felt a big splash of ice and cold water fall down on my body. i screamed so loud, im almost certain the whole floor heard me and all i heard was august laughin.

"august you play way too much dude"

"just tryna have some fun on ya birfday" he laughed

" by pouring cold ass water on me?"

"yea, thats my type of fun"

"oh yea"

i reached out of the shower and grabbed him,i pulled him in the shower. he didnt have his whole outfit on, but he did have his pants on

"come on mo, na thats what you call playin too much"

"nah, im jus havin a lil birfday fun ya heard me" i said mockin hin accent

"whatever man, get ya ass out th shower. we got somewhea ta be"

we pulled at aug's mom's house, there werent many cars there. which was good, because i really wasnt up for any family reunions today

"heyyyyy, theres my birfday girl" mama sheila yelled

awww, can yall tell mama sheila likes her <3

"ya hair is nice girl , i did that" chandra teased.

we ate and talked, mama sheila could throw down in the kitchen, she gone have to give me a few pointers. we also took a few pictures, i knew they would be posted to the internet because mama sheila and Chandra loved ig.