tour

august

august and i had been kickin it fir a while now, as in lowkey dates and lots of sex. after i put the girls to sleep of course, and chandra doesnt know neither does christine. iplanned to keep it that way, august isnt ready to settle down and neither am i. so im not gone draw unwanted attention or make this more than what it is.

"what you thinkin bot"

"nothin,wassup"

"usher want me to go on tour wit em"

" thats wassup august, thats great" i was excited and sad at the same time. ive grown attached to him and who know what he could be doin in tour

" thank you, and i want you to keep that thang wet fa daddy"

"august stop", i said as i pushed his hand away

"awh you dont want daddy to leave, come hea"

"ion care bout you leaving august, let me go"

"gimme kiss first"

i gave him a kiss, a peck that turned into something long and passsionate.i started undoing his belt and he took my shirt off, before i knew it we were both completely naked. pleasuring each other.

when i woke up, i was in aug's bed still naked. i heard laughing and running around, so i assumed he went and picked up th girls.while they were downstairs playin, i took this time to shower and get myself together.

august

man, i cant believe im going back on tour already. this shit is crazy  but i thank god, a yung nigha out chea grindin ya heard me. ion know how to feel about leavin my girls though, when i say girls im talking bout monique too. she's cool man, great with the girls, and shes good company.

"maya guess whos comin to see you?

"who"

"granny sheila"

"yayy, my granny"

maya loved my mama to death man, when my mama was in town that was her lil shadow.

"yep. ya mama on ha way ta get ha right na"

"wheres ms. mo', kay asked

"shes sleep, she needed a break from yal munckins" i answered startin to tickle them

monique

i went downstairs to see Aug and the girls still playin and enoyin each others company, it was so sweet. he loved those girls as if they were his own.

"hey girls"

"ms. mo!! they all shouted. i laughed, it really warmed my heart to see how attached theyve grown to me. this meant that no matter what took place between aug and i. whether it be good or bad, i would never forget about the girls.

"so thats how it is? yal lea me fa mo" august asked

"awh, uncle august dont be jealous" i teased

"what you all dreassed up for" he asked

"um, can i borrow ya car please"

"tell me where you goin"

"im goin to get my car"

"i coulda sworn i told you i wanted to go with you"

"you said ya mama was comin though"

"so, she done been hea befo. she know how to make herself at home"

"ok, well lets go"

"aye yal come on we gone go fa a ride"

august picked kayden up, those two had a bond that no one could come between. that girl loved her som uncle august, she was his right hand, his shadow, or as he would say. daz my la pot'na. i laughed out loud at myself tryin to mock his accent.

"whats funny"

"oh nothin"

he threw me the keys

"you can drive"

"ok,  igotta stop by the bank"

"you puttin money down?" he asked

" nope, im payin in full" i responded and it felt good to say that

"you got it lik that?"

"jus a lil sum thanks to you and chandra"