lonely

monique

august and chandra had been gone for two weeks now, i callled my mom the night before august left. she was mad, she felt like i kept her in the dark about petty issues. but we talked through it, and now we talk almost everyday. she hasnt asked me for any money yet, so thats a shocker. i get so lonely at night,so the girls sleep with me in Aug's bed. ive been feeling some type of way because August hasnt hit me up since he left.

message from Ms.sheila

how you and my girls?

reply:

we're great, thanks. theyre sleep

Ms.sheila:

give my babies a kiss for me

reply:

yes maam

Ms.Sheila:

goodnight baby girl, and thanks again for all you do

reply: 

no problem mama

august

"aye man we turning up or what?" my nigha shun asked, this fool was always down fa th turn up.

"yea man, lemme check on my girls" i called monique

"hello"

"monique"

"hey August"

"whats wrong"

"i was sleep, what do you want"

"jus checking on yal, call me tomorrow"

she hung up, i could tell something was wrong. but i wasnt bouta  try and figure it out right now. i walked back to the front of the bus.

"aight nigha, lets go put on fa da city" i yelled with my bottle in my hand

these nighas had me at some off the wall club, iwasnt in no mood for no performances. so i kept a low profile, shit if they wanted to hear me sing they better come to the damn show. i was at the bar chillin, jus vibing to the music when this chick came and sat beside me. we started talkin, i bout her a few drinks. we clicked us like that, i usually didnt take girls back to my bus. but she was cool and i was faded.