Hideous Recovery

Reflection from the mirror didn't showwhat she wanted

what she wanted.

She had to wear splints for her nose's recovery. Bruises were forming around her nose. Mostly under her eyes.

As a single tear fell down her cheek, someone pulled their arms around her thin waist.

The backhug made a small smile on her face.

"Yewon, I'm staying in this room through the whole time BTS will be visiting us", Joomi tried to say with her numb voice.

The splints on her nose and inside her nose made every facial expression hard to do. Talking was also a problem.

Her voice appeared as whispearing on its best.

"It's alright, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind. I think Sojung told Jin about your surgery", Yewon explained.

"She told...?" Joomi's voice cracked harshly.

"Unnie, I'll respect you if you just don't want to face anyone, but the others might want you to get out and interact with them", Yewon spoke before she left the room.

Joomi blinked and fell back into her bed, facing the wall if anyone opened the door.

"Joomi!", two voices screamed as they run up to the sad girl. "Oh my god you look awful"

Joomi had turned around to face Yerin and SinB who actually had a playful vibe with them.

"Tell me something I don't know", Joomi snapped back and turned back around to the boring wall.

"Sojung has cooked cookies!" SinB mentioned.

"It smells delicious all over the dorm!" Yerin explained with a loud sniff after she had spoke her whole sentence.

"I'm not able to smell a thing", Joomi's voice cracked again.

"Sojung is also making dinner, but I guess you can only have soup and other soft kind of foods", Yerin uttered.

The two girls found themselves leaving the room since Joomi wasn't easy to interact with.

"I really need to pee", Joomi thought to herself and stood up on her feet and leaned towards her closed door to eavesdrop if the guys had already come.

The guys had still not come over, so Joomi hurried herself to the bathroom.

For her unluckyness. The guys' voice were heared when Joomi washed her soft hands.