Anyone can change<3 some just need some help

POV Blake

"Um Mason are you ok" i ask because he has been passed out for a week and he just came around today.

I took him to thr pack's  nurse. She said he was just in shock. So far I haven't told anyone who Jordan and I's parents are but I need to speak soon. People are being to ask question on who these people as and what they are doing here. So ya.

Also guess who showed up to see MY MATE . You guess corretly that B**** KATEYLNN. You know what she said she said UGH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE.

You'd think after that beating she'd learn some manners but NOPE NONE WHATSOEVER. You know what i did. I simply let here see my mate then told her to leave. Bet you weren't expecting that were you. HAHAHA!

" Babe"

"Huh"

" I said can you pass me the water"

" Yay ok"

" Also wanted to no if you are willing to be my mate and luna of this pack."

I can feel my mouth as it drops open. I have no strength to close it. I'm just standing here  till he pushes my chin up. I'm guessing it was because the fly keeps circling my head. I finally find my voice I say " Umm....Yes..I accept the pack and....you" after those few words he began grinning like a idoit.

He's literaly getting out the bed to  picked me up.

When he feels better we go to the kitchen and thats when people started making comments about how i wasn't right for him and how I am such a loser.

I know I'm the girl who never cares about anything but this time I do.

I run up the stairs to Mason's room.

I sat on his bed and just let all my furstation out on the pillows. I just cried and cried because i knew it was true. When I finally stopped Mason knocks on the door.

When i dont answer he knocks it over making me yell " HOW DARE YOU KNOCK DOWN YOUR DOOR I'M GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER A NEW DOOR BETTER BE UP WHEN I GET BACK" I can't help but feel bad that outburst came out of now where.

I make my way to the shower and began to wash up. I use some vallian shampoo and strawberry body wash.

When i get out i put on a golden strapless dress will black flats and a gold bow and leave my hair in natural waves.

I walk out and to my surprise he put up a red door with the word "Taken" printed in white word. I loved it. When i see him he is going get a kiss.

As i walk around the house i can't find anyone and began to worry so when Mason mind links me saying  'Hey Blake can you come outside' I instantly go. When i get there all of the pack members are sitting in chairs.

I instantly know this is the ceremony for me too become luna. Mason motion for me to come on stage I do as asked and before you know it I am right next to him.

Mason clears his voice  " Quiet" all the little whspering instantly stops .

" Thank you. As most of you know I have found my MATE and LUNA of this pack. I excpet you to show her respect. I will not tolerate ANYONE being DISREPECTFUL of MY MATE YOUR LUNA is that CLEAR"people began to nod there heads. Now its my turn to speak.

" Hi most of you know me. For those that dont my name is Blake Summers and I am now the Luna of this pack. My mate has already gone over respect but now I have a annoncement. So alot of you have been seeing The White Luna and James Blackwell some of you have questioned if your eyes were playing tricks on you because they have been gone for quite some time. Well the thing is your eyes are not playing any tricks they are my parents and they can to see me and my brother ."   lots of people around gasp but no one dares speak a word " Yes I know I recentaly reunited with them and also my twin brother Jordan you may have seen me with him at school. Also yes this does mean I am not only a born luna but the White Luna as that. So yes I do have the powers of my Mother. I al-" "OMG! THIS ISN'T FAIR! YOU STOLE THE LIFE I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE" KATEYLNN spits out.

" WHAT DON'T YOU GET ABOUT ME being your LUNA. I won't tolerate anything other than RESPECT from you! And i  REFUSE to let you take anything else from me ESPECIALLY MY HAPPINESS! NEVER AGAIN! " with that everyone stares with disbeilf and fear written across the face. " Kateylnn if you wanna be kicked out the the pack fine but if not stop acting like a b**** and come see me when thev ceremony is complete" I say in the calmest voice i possible can. But hey she is getting up and walking away. I actully feel sorry for her. "Kateylnn look we are only 16 and I don't want to see you turn rouge." She begans to cry next thing you know she has both arms wrapped around me thanking me and now I know i made the write decision.

" Thank you everyone now we can continue the ceremony"

 Mason just gives me a look too make sure I'm alright and then continues.

Mason gently grabs my hand and cuts through the Palm with a switch blade.

Then does the same  to his hand. He squeeze his hand over mine and the blood drips into my open wound.

When the wound heals the ceromony is complete and I am officially Luna on this pack.

Mason dismisses everyone and i go to talk to kateylnn.

I grab misty and the 3 of us got to my room. They sit on my bed while I start searching for colthes. I find a Baby blue v-neck that shows almost now clevage, some black skinny jeans and a black bow.

Misty immedantly nows what i'm doing. She drags Kateylnn to the bathroom and begans to srub of that cheap looking makeup. Without all that makeup Kateylnn actually looks pretty. I toss her the clothes and she immedantly changing out of the hot pink skimpy dress to my clothes.

She comes out the bathroom smiling at how she looks and i find myself smiling to. Misty washed out that blonded hair did so its back to her natural jet black her she really is pretty.

They took out the blue contact turns out she has red eyes. I cant even reconize that girl that bullyed me all those years.

I justed noticed she has a light pink blue on and so light pink lipstick. I cant help but think we could actually be friends. I just got to make over her friends now.

She is crying again and she says " Blake why are you being so nice. All i have ever been is mean to you"

I respond "Kateylnn i always new you had good in you its just really hard to remember somethimes. We all knew how your parents treated you and your little sister. You are all that little girl has make good choices for her. Plus I was kinda hoping we could be friends now. Anyone can change some just need a little help. Like you you needed mine." with that now we are all in tears hugging it out.

" *sniffle* Blake thank you so much I'd love to be your friends. I am so sorry. You are such a great person and I I * crying * thank you but what about my friends. They are good people they just got caught up with me and the wrong time." I began laughing " Likw i said before anyone can change some just need a little help."