Ctrl

As I mentioned on Wattpad a few weeks ago, I said for the one who managed to guess my top four favorite Sonic characters, will get a shoutout in the very last chapter of Madly in Love. And the winner iiiiiis: warWar- ! Congrats!

My top four Sonic characters were: Tails, Cream, Silver and Sonic, unfortunately, no one guessed the right order xD But you were the one close enough xD Thank you for all who joined, and hopefully more people will join next time I make an ask! :D

Warning: In this chapter, there will be a description of a scene that people can find uncomfortable, or relatable. Therefore, I will write * above where the "scene" starts. Even so, I tried to make it less "viewable" as possible.

Now, let's get ready for the last chapter. Enjoy!

X

"I, Sally Acorn, is cancelling your program to bring you breaking news. World known murderer Miles Prower has been captured and imprisoned today outside of Gogoba village this morning"

A picture of Miles being carried to the van is shown on screen.

"A cloud of smoke was rising in the morning sky when the police found Miles, as long as the whole neighbourhood on fire. The police said that they captured him the moment he escaped a private house on fire. The murderer himself said that it was not his doing, still, no one believed him.

Miles appeared to have burn damage so intense, that a normal person would have died from this damage"

"The police also confirms that Miles did not resist when they captured him. These were his exact words: "There is nothing left for me to do. I have finished what I came here for"

"Passerbys say that they witnessed Sonic the Hedgehog trying to help out the murderer, and convinced many others to take away their phones. The police listened as much that they brought the murderer to the hospital before bringing him to prison. Why Sonic tried to protect him is an unknown answer, but the police is trying their best to ask the hedgehog this question"

The screen flipped over to another view, where a police officer is being interviewed by another news reporter.

"Sir, can you describe your current situation with Miles?" The news reporter asked, before pointing the microphone to the cop. "Miles is at the moment being treated at the hospital behind me, but he is set to a close watch by armed cops around in his room, outside of the room, inside the hospital in all hallways and outside, as well as security cameras pointed in his direction. If he tries anything, we will capture the moment. We will not take any chances when it comes to him, he has escaped way to many times"

"Will you confirm Miles' escape impossible?" The news reporter asked. "Sadly, I can't. We will never know, but I can assure you that he will not escape any time soon. He is too wounded for that"

"Thank you for your time officer" The reporter said, and the cop nodded before going back to the hospital entrance. "Sally"

"Thank you Honey for your valuable time. As of now, the situation is being controlled by cops all over Mobious. They assure us that Miles will not escape at the moment. You received the news from, Sally Acorn"

X

Sonic, Blaze, Silver and Knuckles were all gathered in Cream and Vanilla home. They all watched the news with faces of relief, but Sonic's face is unable to be read. None of them said anything, they all remained silent before Cream changed the topic. "How is Vector doing?" Sonic turned to look at the rabbit.