Y

"Cream!" Sonic screamed, running inside through the broken door which made him almost crash into a wall.

His panic overtaking him as he screamed her name, hoping deeply for a response as he tried making his way inside by jumping over broken tables, chairs, any other type of furniture which lays around making it harder to move.

'If Miles even put a finger on her-'

One of his ears twitched as he heard someone shudder down a hallway.

"Hello?!"

Sonic made his way by jumping over broken furniture, hoping to see a familiar face.

In a corner inside of the kitchen is a shaking body and arms wrapped around her knees.

"Cream! Thank Chaos you are ok!" Sonic rushed over to the rabbit, hugging her close.

"T-this was j-just a warning- This was just a-a warning-" Cream repeated, shaking badly as Sonic carefully scooped her into his arms.

"You are ok now Cream, you are safe" Sonic comforted her, bringing her in for a soft hug.

"N-no. This was just a warning he said- Just a warning-" Her eyes is wide open with fear as she kept repeating the same words over and over again.

"Cream, what are you saying?" Sonic questioned, looking at her softly, even though his mind is tense. Her breathing intensifies.

"M-Miles, he- he toyed with me" Her voice cracked, tears started to build up in her eyes. Sonic couldn't belive what she is saying.

'He toyed with her?'

"How... How did he toy with you?" Sonic asked out of concern, holding Cream close to him so she could feel safe.

"H-he played a game with me- If I didn't get c-caught by him in a minute's time, h-he let me l-live.." The rabbit stuttered.

"He broke the furniture to see if I hid under them- b-but I managed to stay away for a minute-"

Sonic had to push himself to not bring an angered fist to the wall as he heard how he manipulated his friend.

'She is just a kid!'

Sonic took a long shaky breath before letting it go, like all of his emotions left.

'I can't make her more scared than she already is...'

After a short while of Sonic petting Cream's head, she finally spoke up again.

"He then pinned me to this corner-"

"What did he say? What came exactly from his mouth..?" Sonic asked softly, trying his best to stay focused on Cream.

"He said the following: You are lucky little one, but remember; this was just a warning~ Thank you for entertaining me- Cream"

Sonic's body froze like water falling down from the sky an icy winter morning.

"Then he left..." Cream managed to get out before leaning into the hedgehog for support.

'He... he had fun?' Sonic gulped.

"Cream!?" A worried mom rushed inside, trying her best not to slip because of her long dress.

"M-mom!?" Cream almost shouted of joy as she tried her best to get up.

"Sweety!? Where are you!?"

Sonic helped Cream stand up on her two shaky legs before she clumsily ran of into her mother's arms. Sonic listened to Vanilla's worried voice and how happy she was to see her as he stood there watching.