R

Rotor looked up at Miles with shock. Holding his phone in front of the walrus' face- pressing a button on it, making the screaming stop. He then put his phone away and leaned down to Rotor's height as he sat in the chair shaking of fear. Rotor didn't understand anything, but his heart couldn't stop beating. Miles smiled, his eyelocks half down. "Did you really think I would kill you, Rotor?" He asked, somehow friendly. "Some friendships lasts yanno~"

X

Sonic started looking through the files Rotor gave him with shaky hands. 'Rotor may be dead now...'

Sonic still couldn't belive that he ran away like that, when he could have done something, but his cowardly butt didn't do so.

The hedgehog sighed and shook his head, picking up a book that looked like Miles' passport and opened it, reading what stood inside.

"Miles Prower, born november 21, 1992. Not really as useful, but Prower is his surname?" Sonic talked to himself and picked up another sheet of paper. What looks like to be his previous tests and exams. 'Damn, this guy is clever alright...' He said impressed. He have gotten a perfect score on every sheet.

"Ok, so to sum up Miles: He is a clever little shit, and a murderer... Lovely" Sonic sighed, putting the sheets back in the folder, hiding it somewhere safe.

X

"I- I don't understand. Why-?" Rotor stuttered, looking at Miles smile friendly in front of him. "Oh Rotor~ You have always been so confused" Miles chuckled, standing up and putting his pocket knife away. "You gave him the files right?" He asked, looking back at the walrus.

"Y-yes, but why did you lead him here? He is here to capture you!" Rotor shouted- in both shock and confusion, standing up. Miles chuckled. "I know~ but there is something-" He thought outloud, beginning to walk slowly around Rotor. "I can't get my tongue on it" He kept thinking, walking. Holding the pocket knife against his lips.

"Strange? Weird?" Rotor suggested, looking at the fox walk. Miles shook his head. "Different? Unique?" The fox stopped and suddenly pointed his knife right in front of Rotor's face, smiling his usual way again. "Yes! He is unique!"

X

Sonic laid back in his couch. 'I don't think those files have any of those answers that I need. At least not for now, but at least I know now that his name is Miles Prower- wait'
The hedgehog pulled himself up from the couch and ran upstairs to his bedroom, opening his laptop and started typing. "Miles must have come from somewhere-" Sonic thought as he typed in the word Prower. He got a few results, but two of them were people. "Amadeus Prower- previous soldier and commander of the Royal Army during the Great War-" Sonic looked surprised. 'Wait, that Amadeus?'

"-Rosemary Prower, wife of Amadeus Prower and blah blah- mother of Miles Prower-" Sonic froze. 'I found them!'

X

"What do you mean with unique, Miles?" Rotor questioned, holding his hands up in defense as the fox held his knife towards his face in realization. "I mean that he gives me this feeling no one else have done yet!" He smiled to himself, putting away the knife once again. "Usually, people give me this satisfaction by hearing them scream out in pain, but Sonic. He doesn't give me that!" Miles smiled insanely "But, a feeling that causes my heart to beat constantly faster, my adrinaline boiling-!" Miles sounded insane, hugging himself and grabbing his head while smiling his wide smile. "-it's so- so, exciting!" Miles paused. Rotor took the chance to speak. "But...?"

X

Sonic had easily found the address of the Prowers' home and now making his way towards New Mobotropolis where the couple live. 'Hopefully they are not as insane as their child...'