"I asked you why Jennie didn't come to school yesterday?" She repeated, this time clearly and slow but the latter just shook her shoulders and went back to what she was doing.

"I know you know the reason Chaeyoung-ah, come on. Spill it." She pressed and shook the girl's arm.

"No." She snapped without looking at the blonde.

Lisa continued to bother her bestfriend until Rosé got annoyed and put her earphone on, she shook the blonde's hand from her arms and continued writing. Sighing, Lisa slumped back to her seat, her head snapped when the class door suddenly opened, she focused her gaze hoping it was Jennie but disappointment washed over her face when the teacher showed up. Slumping back on her chair, she groaned and crossed her arms.

Another day came and another, and another but still no Jennie around. Lisa is beyond distracted by now. She never thought missing the brunette could be this hard and annoying, it's like a part of her suddenly went missing too. Sighing, Tzuyu rested her head on the blonde's shoulder, hand in hand, walking through the school cafeteria.

"You miss her.. do you?" The black haired girl spoke up making Lisa stopped on her pace and gazed down at her. Lisa blinked multiple times but nodded her head slowly, Tzuyu smiled at her. She knew.

"I know it, Liz. Why don't you go and visit her?" She suggested and Lisa gave her an incredulous look.

"Are you sure it's okay? You're not gonna be mad?" Tzuyu shook her head and gave Lisa a small smile.

"Of course it's okay to me. Unless there's something I should worry about? Is there though?" She looked at Lisa, still wearing her smile. Lisa mentally choked on her breath, she shifted on her stance, feeling nervous all of a sudden. She shook her head vigorously yet so unsure.

'Lies. You really are a terrible liar, Lalisa Manoban.' She heard her inner voice laughing at her again, she speak up to avoid engaging with her inner self.

"O-of co-ourse... Of course not!" She stuttered as sweats starting to form on her forehead.

'Defensive much?'

'Can't differentiate the lies and the truths, Lisa?'

'The truth is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim and you know it.'

Lisa heaved a sigh as confusing thoughts started to linger inside her head again until she heard a chuckle that snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Babe, I'm just joking and I don't even have the rights to get mad especially if you wanna hang out with the people you love. You can do whatever, I don't mind." She genuinely said that caused Lisa to beam at her, her big doe eyes lighting up from happiness.

"Really?" She chirped and Tzuyu just nodded. Lisa quickly embrace the latter into an embrace, Tzuyu grinned and patted Lisa's back as the blonde thanked her.

"I gotta go. I'll see you around." Lisa stated and pecked the girl's cheeks. Nodding, Lisa embrace her again into a quick hug that made her chuckle. Lisa pulled away and waved her a goodbye as she walk away excitedly from her... and in that moment, Tzuyu knew what's up. She knew what's the real deal.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Come on! Just tell me the reason why she's not even bothering to reply to me when she is texting y'all back?" Lisa scoffed in annoyance and crossed her arms. She caught Chaeyoung texting with Jennie during lunch break and that is when she lost it, it's already their dismissal and girly ain't got no plan giving up bothering her friends about her favorite girl.