Ch. 14 Dreams Come True

Start from the beginning

Adrien walked over to Marinette.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, t-thanks Adrien," Marinette said. She looked at the necklace and smiled before putting it back on.

"Well, you told me that whoever gave that necklace to you was someone special, I didn't want to see something so precious to you get taken away from you," He said.

Marinette looked at Adrien. Her heart still fluttered around him, but she also had a piece of clarity. She and Adrien were friends of course, but she never really got to know Adrien, and vise versa because she was always stuttering around him. With Cat Noir, she could be herself.

"yeah, he's incredible, and I can always be myself with him," Marinette said.

In or out of the mask, she could be herself, but would he accept her if she wasn't in said mask?

After school, Marinette was in her room, looking at the necklace. It was funny, she thought that she could never love another boy, that Adrien would forever be the boy for her, yet now, she was trying to figure out as who she should confess her love to the boy she thought she would never let herself fall in love in.

"Marinette you're late for patrol," Tikki said.

"Your right, Tikki spots on!" Ladybug transformed and went to go meet Cat Noir at the Eiffel tower. When she got there, Cat Noir was already there, waiting for her.

"Hey there Bugaboo, your a touch late today,"

"Yeah, sorry about that, I was lost in thought," Ladybug said.

"Let's save the chit chat for after patrol, kitty, we're a touch behind in our schedule," Ladybug said.

"I'll see you in a bit M'lady," Cat Noir

They both finished patrol and met back up.

"The city is peaceful tonight," Ladybug said.

"It is indeed,"

They was a comfortable silence between the two as they looked over the city. It continued like this until Cat Noir spoke up.

"Well, as much as I enjoy your company M'lady, I need to get in a cat nap before the night is done, and I have one more stop before I can turn in for the night," Cat Noir said.

Before Ladybug could stop herself, she spoke up.

"this stop, are you visiting your friend?" She asked.

Cat Noir nodded.

"It's become a habit of mine to visit her after patrol," Cat Noir said

"She sounds like an incredible girl," Ladybug said.

Cat Noir smiled.

"She's amazing. She's talented, kind, compassionate, and always willing to help those in need"

"It sounds almost like your developing feelings for her," Ladybug teased.

It was a statement as well as a question. She wanted to know what Cat Noir thought of her civilian form.

Cat Noir smiled.

"My heart belongs to you M'lady," He said, and then he bowed.

"until the next time M'lady," he said and then took off.

Ladybug quicky took off as well to beat Cat Noir to her house. She made it there and detransformed. She sighed. She was right, how could she compete with Ladybug. She decided then, that she would go to him as ladybug, she didn't want to get hurt as Marinette.

Just then there was a knock on the window. Marinette opened the window and was greeted by her favourite black cat.

"Well now isn't this a surprise," Marinette teased.

"Hello purr-incess," Cat noir said.

He was about to enter the house, but Marinette stopped him.

"Do you mind if we stay on the roof tonight?" She asked.

"But of course," Cat noir said.

Marinette got out of her room and joined Cat Noir on the roof.

"Look it's a full moon tonight," Marinette said

Cat Noir followed her gaze and looked at the moon.

Suddenly a shooting star passed by.

"Look, it's a shooting star!" Marinette exclaimed

"Make a wish Marinette!" Cat Noir said

Marinette looked at him. She wished he loved both sides of her.

"Did you make a wish?" Cat Noir asked

"I did," Marinette said

"Did you make a wish?" Marinette asked.

"I did," Cat Noir said.

"What did you wish for?"

Marinette couldn't tell him what she really wished for.

"I wish you have your happy ending with the girl you love," Marinette said.

"What did you wish for?" Marinette asked

"I wished the girl I love falls in love with me," Cat Noir said .

Marinette smiled.

"I'm sure your wish will come true soon Cat Noir," Marinette said

Cat Noir turned to face marinette.

"Do you really think so?" he asked.

"Cat Noir, your brave, kind, selfless, compassionate and so many more things. Anyone would be lucky to have you in their life," Marinette said.

Cat Noir closed the distance between them.

"No Marinette, I'm the lucky one. I'm lucky that I have you in my life," he said, then leans in and kisses her.

Marinette was shocked, but quickly responded to his kiss. Fireworks were going off in Marinette's head. The kiss was gentle, almost as if they were scared that the other one would pull away and say it was a mistake, but Marinette was going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Eventually, Cat Noir pulled away. Marinette looked at him.

"I-I don't understand, you love ladybug," Marinette said.

"I do, a part of me will always love her, but Marinette, you are the one I want to be with. You have stolen my heart from ladybug with your kindness and compassion. Will you make my wish come true Marinette? will you give me a chance?"

marinette stared at him. Unable to speak for a moment.

"Yes! Of course!" Marinette said, and hugged cat noir.

Marinette knew Cat Noir loved her as Ladybug. She was going to accept his confession as Ladybug and let things go from there, instead, she got a shocking to surprise to find that Cat Noir loved her as marinette.

Marinette looked at sky, where the shooting star had just passed by and smiled.

Dreams really do come true.

I'm BACK!!!! I am so sorry. I'm going to be honest, I suffer from depression. Without going into to much detail one of the symptoms is that you stoop liking the things you love to do. One of those things for me was writing. I just couldn't find it in my self to write, but thanks I'm recovering, and as proof of that, this chapter is up. From now on, the chapters should be coming up much more regularly. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

yours truly,

jazzmino-cappuccino