Chapter Thirty-Three

Emily's POV

*Six And A Half Months Later*

"Baby, you're not getting any fatter," Sebastian said for the thousandth time, but I wasn't hearing it. 

I was trying my all to fit into one of my favorite dresses but it was a bit too tight. Accepting defeat, I sat down on the bed with a long face. Sebastian threw his arm around my neck and kissed me gently.

"I'm a cow," I let out and put on another dress.

"A sexy cow," he comforted and I huffed at him. 

I'd never seen a sexy cow but the weight gain was quite normal during pregnancy, along with the cravings.

_____

Flash Back To Two Months Ago

"Sebastian, I want ice cream," I said as I shook his sleeping figure next to me.

"Em, it's one in the morning," he groaned as he woke and turned on the lights.

"Yes, but the baby doesn't care about that. We want ice cream."

"What flavor?"

"Cherry vanilla," I answered with a satisfied smile as he got up from the bed and left the room. 

Ten minutes later, the baby and I were enjoying our ice cream. Sebastian was smart to have stocked up on everything I had been craving since day one.

________

"I still can't believe we agreed to not finding out the sex of the baby," Sebastian said as we walked out of the bedroom.

Suddenly I felt the sharpest pain in all my life. I hunched over, holding my stomach.

"Emily, baby, are you okay?" Sebastian asked then saw the water rushing down my legs and making a mess on the floor.

"Oh God! Oh God! The baby is coming?"

I nodded.

"Dad!" Sebastian started yelling for his father but with the strength I had I held onto his hand, silencing his minor tantrum. 

"We talked about this," I told him calmly.

"Okay, yes we did. Come on." 

He regained his composer and helped me outside. Several guards helped when their eyes caught us making our way to Sebastian's transportation. He sent someone up to fetch my bag with my baby supplies.

_______

"We already have a room ready for her. She's going into labor," a nurse said when I was wheeled into a room.

 Sebastian was right next to me, holding my hand and wiping away sweat that was pouring from my forehead.

"You got this babe, and I'm right here with you," he assured me.

"Ughhhhh!" I yelled when another sharp pain occurred. It was getting worse by the minute. "Seb, I don't know if I can do this!"

"Em, calm down. Remember your breathing, in-out. In-out." He was breathing along with me as I calmed myself to breathe.

A doctor rushed into the room and inspected my centimeters. "You're at seven, you're almost there."

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhh!" 

The pain was unbearable and Sebastian looked like he was about to cry because he couldn't stand seeing me in such pain. He brushed stands of hair from my forehead that were stuck because of my sweating.

"I'm right here," his voice came.

"Nine centimeters, you're almost there," the doctor said again after twenty brutal minutes.

"This is it, Your Majesty, get ready to push when I tell you to. Okay, one, two, three. PUSH!"

I summoned my strength and pushed with all my might. "ARHHHHHHHHH!"

"Almost there. The baby is crowing. I need another push!" He counted again and I pushed with all my might again.

"You're so close. I need one more from you."

I felt like the energy was being sucked from my body.

"Baby, one more push. You can do this," Sebastian's voice sounded like he was far away, but I knew he was right next to me. 

I dug deep. I had to push my baby out. "UUURRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!"

I heard the sweet crying of my baby as my body started relaxing again.

"Congratulations, you have a beautiful baby boy," the doctor told us and he rested our newborn baby into my arms. 

Tears of happiness filled my eyes, and as Sebastian and I took him in, the door burst open and the room was swarmed with my family and friends.

"Congratulations, he's a sweetheart," Mom said as she took a closer look at him.

"Have you decided on a name?" my father asked.

"How about Embian?" Evan said.

"What, what kinda name is that?" Mom asked him with a laugh.

"Actually, we've decided to name him Christian Matthew Fabian," I said to settle the debate in the room.

"That's a pretty name," King Fabian said as he touched baby Christian's tiny fingers. "We'll leave the three of you to bond and rest. Congrats once again. I've gotten my first grandson."

He shooed everyone else out of the room and I drifted off into a sound sleep, leaving Sebastian to bond with his son.

The very next day I was checked out from the delivery room and Sebastian was waiting anxiously to take us home. The media was waiting outside the hospital's entrance to capture as many pictures as possible. I concealed Christian's face but posed for them to capture some great pictures for their media platforms; after all, I was their queen and I had given birth to the next heir to the throne and kingdom.

"We love you! Congratulations!" a cheerful crowd chanted as Sebastian opened the door to his Range Rover and I got in. 

It was the slowest Sebastian had ever drove home, and I wasn't complaining one bit.

I took on my motherly duties as if I had been planning all my life. I had made Gen the new manager of my hotel business a few months ago as I was more focused on motherhood and being a queen.

"He's the most handsome little thing ever," Sebastian said when he saw me nursing Christian.

"And he feeds just like you," I told him and he let out a laugh. 

He took Christian to his crib when he had fallen asleep.

"Thank you, for everything. You've changed my life for the better." He pulled me into his arms and planted a passionate kiss on my lips. 

I missed his charming touches and him making love to me, but Sebastian was afraid of hurting the baby so he held off on that, and I didn't have a choice but to accept that and wait.

"If you continue, baby number two will happen much sooner than anticipated," he said when my hand grabbed hold of his manhood.

I let go of him instantly and he threw back his head and laughed even more. 

I turned red in the face. No way, no how was I ready for baby number two.

____

A few days later Sebastian had to leave the country for a meeting in England with the Queen. His father had to leave as well, but it wasn't mandatory for me to tag along and, quite frankly, I couldn't be happier because I wasn't going to leave my baby and he was too young to travel.

I put Christian into his crib and got into the steaming shower for my nightly bath. I heard my phone ringing from the bedroom and I knew it was Sebastian calling. He'd said he was going to. I turned off the water, wrapped myself with my towel and ran into the bedroom.

My heart stopped. The world froze. An instant headache attacked my head and my eyes couldn't believe what it was seeing. Princess Naomi was holding my son in her arms.