She's my sister and Naya.

Start from the beginning

B: Yeah, she's gone...

I heard her sobbing and I felt bad.

B: She loved you so much D, we missed you so much.

D: I wish I could hug her just one more time.

B: I wish that too, I had a fight with her after she died.

D: I'm really sorry.

B: I am too...So um...you're here in LA?

D: Yeah, actually I wanted to see if we can see each other?

B: Yeah sure.

D: Great! I came with my best friend so you can bring Demi if you want.

B: Yeah I will.

D: Ok, um Starbucks?

B: Sure.

D: Ok, see you tomorrow, love you B.

D: Love you too D.

I sigh and look at Demi, she have that beautiful smile in her face and I smile.

"Tomorrow you will meet my sister." I smile and she hugged me.

"Great." She smile and I kissed her lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." I hugged her and sigh.

(Next Day)

"Brittany!" I look at Dianna and smile, I hugged her and she laughed. "I missed you Brittany, I'm sorry for left." She said and I smile.

"It's fine Dianna, just, don't do it again." I smile and she hugged me.

"Oh yeah, and, she's my best friend Naya." When I look at Naya, I felt somthing weird, she's so beautiful...wait...she's Naya Rivera!

"N-Naya Rivera?" She giggle. Oh god how cute.

"Yes, the same." She smile and I felt Demi taking my hand.

"Demi!" Naya screamed and Demi hugged her.

"Oh my god Naya! I missed you so much!" I smile and giggle, I love how Demi reacts every time she see some of her friends.

"You know her Brittany?" Naya asked.

"Yep, Demi is my girlfriend." Dianna look at me surprised and I saw a sad look in Naya. Why?

"Oh that's cool, congrats Dems." Naya said and I smile.

Naya pdv's:

The truth is, that I came to LA with Dianna because she wanted me to meet her sister, she said she was pretty and I was so excited to meet her. When I saw her, I felt something weird inside me, her blue eyes, her blond her, she's beautiful. I know, it's crazy because I just met her, but she's really really beautiful. I'm lesbian since a long time ago and I just broke up with Sean, I really want to try something with her but...Demi is like my best friend and they look so cute together, what am I going to do now?

"Naya!" Dianna screamed.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"You were daydreaming. What you were thinking about?" She asked and smile.

I sigh. "Nothing important."

"You liked my sister, am I right?" I look at her. I can't lie to her, she's my best friend.

"Yeah, I really liked her." I smile a little.

"I'm really sorry, I thought she was single." She said.

"It's fine, it's not like I fell or her." I laughed a little nervous.

"I was always jealous, you know? She's so beautiful, I mean, look at her, yeah, we're both blonde but she have beautiful blue eyes." She said a little sad.

"Your eyes are beautiful Dianna, I'm serious, you're really beautiful just like her. You know what I love about you? Your smile and your eyes, they're really beautiful, I'm serious." I smile and she smile a little. She said something in a whisper and I couldn't heart it. "What you said?"

"No nothing, let's just sleep, I'm really tired." She lay down in her bed and I look at her confused. What she said?

Demi pdv's:

When I looked at Naya, she was looking at Brittany with a sweet look, she looked at me like that when I met her on glee. I don't know why but I felt that Naya liked Brittany, more than just a friend and when I looked at Brittany, she didn't had that beautiful glow but it seemed like her eyes wanted to let show that glow, maybe I'm just confused or jealous or something like that, but I swear that Brittany's smile, was the same that she give me every time she's with me.

"Britt?"

"Yeah baby?" She asked.

"Do you like Naya? Like more than a friend?" I asked straight because I really want to know.

"What?" She look at me.

"Yeah, you like her?" I asked again.

"Well, of course I like her, she's Naya Rivera, my favorite character of glee." She smile.

"But I mean, I saw your smile and..."

"Baby I love you and just you, ok? So fucking much and I'll never leave you." She smile and I smile.

"Thanks Britt, I love you." I kissed her lips passionately and she pull me closer, we pulled away and I smile, I kissed her forehead and she smile, I hugged her and she kissed my neck, I'm just scared to lose her.