In front of her was her sister, the sister they were trying to find for so long with a hooded guy laughing pointing towards a shop. The guy was holding two shopping bags and seemed to be laughing with her. The guy seemed strangely familiar to her even with his face concealed from her view. She saw as her mother bolted towards her sister.

Anya POV

I was laughing hearing about Savvy's disastrous shopping trip with Viaan and Ro that ended up with them running for their life as a group of their fans along with media chased them through the city. I was laughing so hard by the time he finished with the story and I was hell sure of teasing Viaan about this incidence when it happen out of nowhere she was standing in front of me with tearful gaze.

As I felt my breath struck somewhere in my throat as the phantom stinging of a hard slap played on my mind as I continued looking at her with wide eyes, unable to move even though all I wanted was to run away from here. I could feel Savvy's concerned gaze ready to act if needed As I waited for some insulting taunt hurled towards me but I wasn't expecting her to pull me in a warm embrace but I stood their limp,my hands unmoving by my side.

I have been craving to be hugged by her since my childhood but now that she is hugging me all I feel is pain as memory after memory of past torment me.

I could feel the phantom pain of cracked ribs under her tight hold, I could feel all the bruise and wounds I've to patch up myself because my parents didn't care at all about me or how badly I was getting bullied in school and just like that it started the fear of past starting engulfing me with a new found vigour,the memories I tried so hard to suppress, I could feel the panic attack tore through my layers as my body totally denied any command given by me. I wanted to inhale but I couldn't, I didn't know how to breath as the fear gripped my heart tightly. I felt like drowning in the ocean slipping away from the surface every second I was in this embrace.

And when I felt I couldn't take it anymore, the burn for oxygen was too much. When I was ready to let darkness consume me forever, I felt a warm grip pulling me out the tight embrace as I fell senselessly I couldn't see anything, no light was visible to me as I feebly uttered "home" I wanted to go back home, back to my Viaan, back to my Saumya ma. I can't take this pain anymore.

End of Anya's pov.

Savvy's pov

I was pointing towards the Reebok store where Ro, V and I had hidden from the crazy hoard of our fans when a lady suddenly came and embraced Anya. I haven't seen that lady before so I was kind of startled by her sudden teary embrace and I was totally at a lose about what to do. I didn't want to attract attention towards me for obvious reasons but watching Anya not pulling out of the embrace but struggle with breathing. I panicked after my mom. Anya was the first girl I got emotionally attached too, first girl I cared for and shared my feelings freely with and as she fell almost unconscious in my arm muttering about home and Viaan. I totally lost my calm, I don't care if tomorrow's headlines published rubbish about us. I need to take her to a hospital asap, without caring about my paining hand I picked up her bridal style as the lady gasped and yelled loudly "Shivanya" and their was another yell of "di" which I paid no heed to as I warned the lady in an extremely rude tone but I was scared so sue me

"Man, I don't know who you're but I suggest you stay away from her. You're worsening the situation here. So, just stay away from here"