Then I remembered what Neil said about Mr. Lee and the old Choi, and I wondered how close Joshua was to that patient. Was the patient related to anyone here in this place?

I'm sure he was very close to them. Maybe that's why Joshua's here. Maybe guilt was shackling him here, preventing him from leaving. Maybe that's the reason why he stopped being a doctor, just to take care of this house and everyone here. He made the sacrifice because of those people he lost.

I was deep in my thoughts I didn't realize Joshua was saying something as he turned the engine off.

"I was asking if you're okay."

The worry in his voice can be heard even though there's no single emotion on his handsome face. How does he do that?

I just nodded and was about to open the door when he stopped me. He took my wrist and I faced him. I waited for what he's going to say but in the end he just let my wrist go as he let go of a deep sigh.

I didn't say anything and went out. I knew what he was going to say, and I don't want to talk about it right now. I knew he was worried about me because of what happened. I saw how he looked for those men before we left Maybe he talked to Mr. Lee about it. I don't want to make that thing big but at the same time I don't want him to think that it was nothing for me. Someone should teach those men a lesson.

Joshua was just behind me as I walked into the house. I opened the lights and he closed the double doors. Hades barked at the bottom of the staircase as soon as he saw his master, and run towards us.

"Hello, Hades. You seemed to be in a good mood today." I petted his dark head when he stopped in front of me. I was even surprised of his actions because usually he'd stop first in front of Joshua.

Joshua moved to my side and petted Hades' head to and that made me look at him and saw that he was looking at me too. I looked away quickly.

He sighed. "Go up and rest. You look tired." He said and stood up straight. He called Hades and the dog happily followed him as they both left me alone.

I was confused when I saw him entered the kitchen. Isn't he going to take a rest?

"Where are you going?" I called after him. Didn't he want to take a rest?

"You go ahead and take a rest. I'll just check something outside" He answered as he continued walking to the kitchen.

I didn't bother to ask him ore and just climbed the stairs. He probably wanted to check his buddies outside if they're okay.

I hurriedly changed my clothes as I reached my room. Too tired to do more, I just ended up brushing my teeth and washing my face. I thought I'd sleep immediately. But when I hit the bed and started to doze off in a minute, two big men took figure in my sleep and their feline grin gleamed in the darkness. I recognize the fear that was threatening to choke me causing my eyes to jerk open.

My heart was beating at an abnormal speed. I didn't know that after Joshua calmed e down at the party, the fear would come back again.

I shouldn't be scared, I told myself. No one would want to hurt me here. Those men were not here anymore. So there's no reason to feel scared.

I tried to go back to sleep, but when I tried closing my eyes; I'd always see those men. And what happened before. I kept seeing them. As much as I don't want to think about it, I just can't stop it. I was too affected with what happened to me a while ago.

I didn't know how many timed I tried to sleep and only end up wide awake. It felt hours. Then I decided to come down and do something to make me sleepy. It seems like my whole system was far from being tired and sleepy.