Furry Humans |✔

By: XxRiah916Xx

Completed

- * - 

❝Human by Day and Wolf by Night.❞ 

But what would you do if you saw one in broad daylight?

 - * - 

Abigail wasn't ready to hear that she and her parents were moving, she saw it as they were moving away from everything they ever known and from the problems that has caused her family pain. But it was so much more. This town was. . . different; isolated around miles of trees and kilometers away from the next living city or civilization. Her Dad's company strikes a better place to do business, resulting them in their leave or so she thought. Once there, the town's people seem to be acting strange. . sniffing the air whenever she walked around and staring at her as if they haven't seen another human being in their life, or maybe that's just the case.

 Abigail isn't the one to be curious about most things, especially when things begin to get weird; but these people caught her attention more than she to them. They all had one common emotion gleaming in their eyes when they turned her way, and she begins to question the town its self. The growls, the changing of eye color, exactly what's going on? This town holds secrets and she's set on finding that out after a frightening encounter in the woods. 

As they say 'curiosity killed the cat' so what happens when she realizes that finding out the mysteries is putting her in danger, more than she could have imagined.

 ___________