The Fighter Meets The Alpha

 xX_Dream_Mystical_Xx

Maxine Jackson has no parents, and never really had them from the start. When they died she was alone and there was no way she was going to be an orphan who never got adopted, she went to street fights. She watched street fights, then she began to do street fights in the Underground. She got better over the years, but so did her anger. She used to be a loving kid with jacked up parents who didn't give a damn about her, to a parent less girl who could barely contain her anger when she went to school. She was ignored and feared. Just the way she wanted it. But she soon realized she was becoming her father. So she stopped street fighting immediately and tried to not show her emotions to anyone. But Maxine hates basically everyone. She hates when people give her attitude. She hates when people try hard to become something that their not. She hates when people thinks she's nothing. Because of her street fighting and all the money she earned, she decided to get away from her crappy home town. She moves farther up the state to a different town where people didn't know who she is. She thought it was going to be a fresh start away from all the drama and craziness. But the craziness only got worse. but, when she finds out about something that she only thought existed in storybooks is true and she became apart of it, she had a hard time accepted it and getting over the fact that she is a mate of a... Werewolf. Will the Fighter accept the Alpha? Will Maxine reveal her past to him?