ONYX Series (4 books total as of now)

A/N : Socialy here! :) i will be putting all 4 books of this series on this page. 

By: cherrykel

Book 1 of the series :

ALPHA ONYX {BOOK 1}

Complete

{BOOK1}XXXX MATURE CONTENT AND LANGUAGE XXXX RATE R XXX 18+Avaluna was a small-town girl who moved to the USA with her family from England. She was kind, loving, funny and stubborn. She had a perfect life. A perfect guy. Alpha Onyx was a brute, a sadistic, impatient, cold heartless man. What happens when the big bad alpha kidnaps her on impulse? He broke our kiss. Both panting for air and lips red and swollen. "Are you wet for me?" he purred in my ears.My eyes widen at his question, realizing what I did. I broke from my lust fog. Get a grip of yourself Luna! "NO!" I squeal."You sure?" his hand trail the waistband of my jeans teasingly. I can hear the lust in his voice."Y-Yes." my voice sounds like a squeezie toy. Brilliant.He brushes his nose against the side of my neck and inhales, "I can smell you." I crush my thighs together. The arrogant prick smirk against my neck," I bet those panties are covered in your juice? Why don't you show me how soaked you are?"I slapped his hand away and spun around facing him. Bloody brilliant. I gulp realizing just how close he is to me. " You think rather highly of yourself. Don't you? Sorry, but you're not my type mate." I gulp when I saw the impish twinkle in his eyes. Buggar.He leans in resting his hands beside my hips on the sofa caging me in. My breathing hitched. There was nowhere to run. His body wasn't touching mine, but boy did I want it to. " Not your type huh? So... you wouldn't mind if I check?"

Book 2 of the series:

complete

PRINCE ALPHA ONYX { THE MARK OF LUCIAN} 18+ {BOOK2}

{BOOK2}XXXX MATURE CONTENT AND LANGUAGE XXXX RATE R XXX 18+He was a monster.She was an angel.He was cruel and unforgiving.She was gentle and compassionateHe gets want he wants.She gave him hell. He wasn't human.But she was.Ever since the day he switched off his humanity he became an evil monster. One that everyone feared and worship at the same time. He killed when he didn't get what he wanted. He killed when he was bored. He killed just for the fun of it. But what happens when a sudden threat arises, and he has to do the unthinkable to save his kind. Will he do it? Avaluna was a normal girl, living a normal life, until the day she got kidnapped. She couldn't understand the many feelings she had for her kidnapper; until she found him in bed with another. Her crush was destroyed or so she thought.What happen when the two reunited? Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

Book 3 of the series:

complete

King Onyx {The Destroyer} {Book 3}

complete

{BOOK 3}XXXX MATURE CONTENT AND LANGUAGE XXXX RATED R XXX 18+I spun around to leave only to be pulled back on his bed with him over me and pinning my wrist above my head. " Why does your friend think I'm gay?""I-I don't know what you're talking about," I stammer."You think I'm gay Blue?" He strokes my thigh teasingly.My breathing hitched and I shiver from the lustful way he said my name. "I-I don't judge."He chuckles and my heart fluttered at the sound. His finger began raising my dress upwards. I tense and felt my body heat up under his touch. Why was I not stopping him is beyond me? " I guess I've to show you just how gay I am."His lips brush against my neck as he lowered himself between my legs holding my gaze. It was like I was hooked and couldn't look away for the life of me. It excites me with heat pooling between my legs as he pries them apart. He places a gentle kiss on my inner thigh. My body shudders and it took everything in me not to moan from that simple gesture.He dips his head to my heat, and I gasp. When I felt his nose rubbing against the thin fabric I was wearing. I whimper and legs open a bit wider, " stop.""You sure about that princess?" He inhales with a low growl in his chest, " I can smell how much you want me. How wet you are for me." I grip the sheet beside me and shake my head.

Book 4 of the series :

OLEN THE DARK PRINCE {BOOK4}

ongoing (as of 1/3/20)

{BOOK 4} XXXX MATURE CONTENT AND LANGUAGE XXXX RATED R XXX 18+The Onyx series continues with the third generation..."Such a little tease." His warm breath teases the delicate skin of my neck, sending shivers down my spine. "I don't like being teased kitten." He pushes me to the wall gently, peppering butterfly kisses on the nape of my neck, and across my shoulders.My body shudders as I arch my back and push back my ass on him. That's new. I felt his manhood twitch in response. " Maybe if you be a good boy I wouldn't," I stutter out in a breathy voice. What is happening to me? Where is this courage coming from? I don't have any."Good boy?" he said, amused. "Kitten, you don't want a good boy. You want a man that can make you scream and cum till your legs shake and pussy sore. You want a naughty rough bloke who would worship your body and treat you like a whore in his bed and queen in his life."Oh. My. Goddess. I wanted to disagree. I wanted to say no. I wanted to- I wanted to- who am I kidding I wanted him to do everything he just said. My core clenched and breathing hitched. No one ever spoke to me in such a lewd dirty manner, but I like it. I like it a lot. And apple juice.