Chapter 5

Surprise!!! its a surprise update since I love y'all so much and y'all make my day so here ya go

*Anabella*

So yesterday after he took me home I went to my room and took a shower trying to warm up. stupidrain. Why does the world have to be so cruel. So after I got out of the shower I started my homework not wanting to go eat dinner cause the chance I might see my mom.

So I finished my homework and went to bed around 12.

~in the morning~

Beep!!

Beep!!

Be-slam

I wake up and throw my alarm clock at the wall. Man now I have to buy another. I look at my phone to see its 6:00. I get up and I do my day routine I take a shower I get dressed and put on a Lil bit of makeup. I don't even no why I wear it its not like anyone cares or even looks at me..what about Derek. He doesn't care about me. well what if he does. He doesn't! ... Great now I'm talking to myself another reason people can think I'm weird.

I look in the mirror my skinny white colored jeans and my blue jean flannel and peach flats, I decide I want to try and look pretty so I curl my hair in light curls. I put my scarf on because its a lil chilly. I grab my bag and cell phone and run out of the house heading towards school. I don't wanna ride the bus so I'll just walk to school.

~~at school~~

"Anabella!!!!" I turn to see my best friend/exboyfriend. Your probably thinking that won't work , but hey we been friends for 2 years now after we dated.

" hey Liam what's up where you been?" He puts his arm around my shoulder

" oh you know girl I've been hooking up with.."I slap him in the back of the head

" I don't need to know that" I hear him laugh. He's been there for me through everything.

" so how are you?" Liam asks sounding concerned." Yes Liam I'm fine " "okay chica just checking on my girl" " I'm not your girl " I walk to my first class..

~gym~

"Okay guys everybody 10 laps than met me on the field. " everyone groans and starts running. I get on the track and I start running at a slow jog . I'm on my 6th lap when I start to feel dizzy.

I see Derek going up behind me obviously on his last lap. " Anabella are you-" I don't hear the rest because I start to see black than all at once darkness takes over me...

Cliffhanger please dont hate me, and anabells outfit on the side. Liam picture will be on next chapter 0.0