Note

You may need to read the whole book (till epilogue) to understand how everything (even the tiniest detail) contributes to the story and to understand why it's a psychological thriller.

----------------------

This story and all its characters are purely a figment of the author's imagination. Any relation to any book, person (living or dead) or a real-life event is purely coincidental.

This book contains a lot of strong languages, blood, gore, and violence along with alcohol consumption.

Read at your own risk.

Also I would advise you to not read this book if you have any psychological disease cause the plot may add stress to your brain which will be unhealthy.

(Homophobic Comments or any other form of hate comment will not be tolerated. Your comment will be deleted and YOU WILL BE REPORTED. #spreadlovenothate )

Ps. If you find any grammatical or spelling mistake please don't hesitate to inline comment at the paragraph while highlighting the sentence that contains it.

Peace :)

Shout-out to BlacksmithGraphics for the amazing cover!! Check out his graphic shop BLACKSMITH GRAPHICS on my reading list GRAPHIC. You won't be disappointed by the sheer talent this guy possesses.