Epilogue

The doctors turned towards the woman and asked, "Are you sure?"

The woman looked straight into his eyes and nodded, "I cannot afford to pay for his life support anymore. I have no other choice."

The doctor nodded and gave her some sheets."Please sign here." He said, pointing at the blank space at the bottom.

The woman nodded and signed her name- Ella Greene.

"Goodbye Joe." She said as she stood up and left the hospital, never to return again.

A/N: So the question is simple (chuckle): #whathappenedthatday?

Will you trust Joe's mind and believe what happened is what is being shown in his comatose dream which he was seeing on loop?

Was it what Isabella said that happened but not accepting his guilt, Joe's mind created another story which was being shown to him?

Was it what Joe said while dying that actually happened?

Or was it all just a figment of his imagination, his mind fabricating every single detail, with the actuality being that he was actually the fleeting reference of the man who committed suicide for love?

Sorry but I want this book to stay with you forever so I am not going to tell you what exactly happened, but I would love to hear your take on the ending.

So lemme ask you a question: #whathappenedthatday?

PS. If you liked this book, don't be a silent reader.
^^)