Chapter 1: OMG! I'm A dEmIgOdDeSs cHiLd Of ZeUs AnD ApHrOdItE

Start from the beginning

We totally always went with the natural look and we were total nerds. We, like, watched Pokémon IT MADE US TOTAL NERDS.

"Hey Kyllie!" I greet back.

We then head to our English class and our English teacher walks in. she then starts talking about random English stuff and writing sentences on the board. I couldn't read anything she was writing because I has Dyslexia.

Suddenly, a note was dropped on my desk and I looked up at Kylie, who motioned for me to open it. I read it with my beautiful orbs:

Massy is so mean! I mean she just beat me up this morning for no reason at all! Urgh, such a bully DX She's totally some sort of evil monster behind that pretty ugly school-girl face. Gods, she even said I was ugly!1!!1

Totally, I write back.

"Miss Starflower, I need to speak with you," my English teacher randomly said and I followed her out of the classroom.

Then she turned into a freaking bat!!!111!1

I stood there and screamed.

Suddenly a boy appeared with black hair and sea-green orbs who carried a *gasp* SWORD!

He slashed at the giant bat with his sword and the bat/English teacher turned into dust.

"Hi I'm Percy Jackson," the boy with the sea-green orbs smiles at me and I'm mesmerized by his orbs staring into my violet orbs. We just stare at eachother like that and I cant help but notice he's soooo cute!!!11!

"Hi I'm Amelia Mary Rose Liliana Starflower, but just call me Lia" I introduce myself.

Then I remember the bat and I cry out, "What was that thing?!1?!"

Percy answers, "It was a fury. It goes after all of the demigods because the other more creative monsters are non-existent."

I nodded.

"I don't know how to say this but---but ... You're a demigod. And we need to get you to Camp Half-blood"

"okay," I nodded and followed him out of the school.

Suddenly, a Minotaur appeared out of nowhere and began chasing us."run!," Percy screamed and we ran up the hill in the woods that appeared out of thin air.

Suddenly, I saw a pine tree amongst thousands of other trees (which I couldn't possibly single out, but ya know, I'm special) in the woods and sprinted towards it. When I turned around Percy was fiercely fighting off the monster.

He's so brave!!11!!

Percy then passed out and the monster raced towards me. I pulled out a celestial bronze dagger and killed it.

"OMG!," Percy screamed and hugged me. "YOU'R AMAZING!"

I smiled and we continued to look in eachother's orbs until a random blonde bitch showed up and started glaring at me. She then started kissing Percy who wasn't even enjoying it.

SHE'S SUCH A JELOUSE FLOP!!1!11! DX

Then I felt tired and I blacked out

***

I woke up and a man was sitting beside my bed. When I looked down he had HORSE LEGS!

"hello I'm Chiron."

"YOU'R HALF HORSE!11!" I gasped.

He chuckeld and then he led me outside and showed me around Camp Halfblood. It was AMAZING!!!1!

Then we went to the dining pavilion and everyone was staring at me. I looked up and a symbol of a dove with a lightning bolt in its beak was floating above my head.