Chapter 1: OMG! I'm A dEmIgOdDeSs cHiLd Of ZeUs AnD ApHrOdItE

WHAT NOT TO DO IN PERCY JACKSON FANFICTION

*Insert cliché title like: 'Beautiful Goddess Amelia Mary Rose Liliana Starflower of Beauty' here*

Chapter 1: OMG! I'M A DEMIGODDESS CHILD OF ZEUS AND APHRODITE!

Hi! My name is Amelia Mary Rose Liliana Starflower but everyone just calls me Lia!

I wake up to and get out of my pristine pink king-sized bed that my step-dad bought for me at Forever 21, and go to my private bathroom in my master bedroom, even though we live in an apartment. I quickly bathe and wrap a towel around myself as a walk over to the mirror. I smile once my reflection comes into view:

My perfectly gorgeous glowing golden hair falls in perfect ringlets around my perfectly heart-shaped face. I bat my perfectly long and curled eyelashes above my beautifully shining crystal blue-ish violet orbs that change color with my emotions ... and so does my hair (which is totally normal). My perfectly full and luscious pink lips sit beautifully under my perfectly cute and freckled nose, rosy dimpled cheeks heating up with a cute blush for no apparent reason.

Urgh, I groan sadly. No one will ever like me, I'm so perfectly ugly!1!!

I sigh and walk away from the mirror and head over to my closet. I open it up and grin at the sight of a red-carpet runway in the middle of a row of thousands of designer clothes and shoes. I decide to get dressed in a mini skirt that completely violates the school rules, and throw a designer light pink sleeveless blouse over my head. For footwear I decided to go with a pair of brown leather boots with 6inch heels. I check my gorgeous reflection in the mirror while putting on my Gucci sunglasses and frown.

I'm such a tomboy!

I sigh, pick up my Prada bag and head out of my closet and then my room. I step down the white marble and perfectly polished stairs in the little apartment my step-dad and I live in.

Urgh, I think and fear suddenly replaces annoyance and glamouressness at the thought of my stepdad. He totally hates me, even though he let me sleep on a pink King-sized bed in a room that's bigger than the White House with a closet that's two times the size of the Royal Palace of England, filled with every designer outfit in the world.

He's so evil!

"YOU WITCH, I HATE YOU FOR NO REASON AT ALL!!11!" My stepfather, Gail, yelled at me. He randomly stormed up to me and slapped me across the face. I winced and cried out in pain, my face not bruising at all.

"Why are you so mean to me?!1?!!" I yelled with my angelic voice.

"BECAUSE IT'S A PERCY JACKSON FANFIC WHERE EVERY STEPFATHER IS EVIL, OKAY?"

"Okay," I say.

Then everything went black.

***

I walk through the doors of Glamour High, the school I go to, and immediately head to my locker. On my way there every guy was totally drooling over me. I don't know why!1! I mean, I'm sooo ugly!

"Hey girlfriend!" My bestfriend, Kylie, suddenly pops up beside me.

She was wearing a pair of acid-washed shorts that had two pockets in the front, two in the back, and a chain hanging on the right side pocket, paired with hot-pink top that we bought at the mall in the store Forever 21. There were words etched on the top that read Glamour Girls, she also wore5inch heels. She had styled her auburn hair in wavy curls that went all the way to her hips. Kylie also applied light pink eye-shadow similar to mine—that looked prefect with her curled eyelashes and silver orbs. Her lips were glossed with Channel's Strawberry Lucious Scented Lip Gloss #5 that made her perfect pink lips even more shiny. Her cheeks were coated with fake blush (not that she needed it) that looked perfect with her golden tan.