“That is so sweet.” Eleanor squealed, jumping up and down like a little girl and Danielle joined her. I laughed and they finally sat on the couch and calmed down. I looked over and all the boys were coming out of the stylists room and heading out onto stage. I caught Harry's eye and I blew him a kiss which he pretended to catch. I smiled like crazy and the girls smiled too.

We turned on the TV to watch the live feed from the interview.

*Harry's POV*

Me and the boys stepped onto the stage smiling and waving at the outstretch of fans cheering and holding up signs. We all sat down on the couches and made ourselves comfortable while we waited for the crowd to die down. The interviewer turned to us and picked up a small pile of Q-cards with what I guessed were questions.

“Hello and welcome to 'What's up in the morning', please welcome our special guests of the day, One Direction!” she said motioning to us sitting on the couch which caused more waving and screaming.

After the Performance

“So boys, I know that you get asked this question a lot but I absolutely must know if anythings changed. Our first question is are you single or not?” the interviewer asked looking extremely intrigued.

“I'm still dating my beautiful and lovely Eleanor.” Louis said smiling at the crowd.

“I'm still single waiting for that special girl to come along and grab my attention.” Niall said doing some sort of a wink at the crowd and he burst out laughing afterwards.

“I'm dating my beautiful girl Danielle, her and I are forever and always.” Liam said smiling.

“I'm also single, looking for a sweet girl who's out going and bubbly and who I'll instantly fall in love with. I do believe in love at first sight.” Zayn said smiling into the crowd and smiling more as his eyes landed on this one girl but he quickly looked away. It was my turn to talk now and I gulped.

“I have something to admit to everyone. I am dating someone but it's not Emma. Emma and I were never dating, we were put together by management. I'm actually dating Niall's sister Paige and I can't pretend to date Emma anymore.” I said confidently and happy when I was finally finished.

“So, all the tweets and kisses and hand holding was fake?” The interviewer asked sounding surprised.

“Yes, they were put together by management but I hated it. She was just boasting in my fame but Paige isn't like that. She's very down to earth and she has an amazing personality. I love her.” I said the last part with as much emotion as I could muster.

“Are the girls here? And if so would you boys like to go get them and bring them out here?” the interviewer asked smiling.

“Ya sure, I'll be right back with them.” I said getting up, Liam and Louis followed me backstage towards the girls.

*Paige's POV*

“Ya sure, I'll be right back with them.” Harry said getting up with Liam and Louis and I watched as they walked off the stage. Well this was it, time to reveal myself to the world and prepare myself for the hate. I silenced my phone just as Harry walked in with Li and Lou.

Dani, El and I got up and started towards them. We all walked back out onto the stage together and the crowd went wild. We all smiled and waved and I even laughed a bit. It was nothing like I had dreamed.

I sat down next to Harry squished between him and Zayn and grabbed onto Harry's hand. He brought it to his lips and kissed it softly, smiling reassuringly at me as the crowd awed.