Chapter 121: Sure Thing

Start from the beginning

"Then maybe you should."

"Only if it's what you want. I told you I didn't want you to feel like I was pushing you into anything and I stand by that. Anything we do is up to you Adriana."

"You're saying all the right things Klay. How do you do that?"

"I.... I don't know. I told you, I'm far from perfect, but when I'm with you...." He smiled and shook his head again. "I don't know, something happens when I'm with you. I just want to put a smile on your face."

Adriana was about to lean in and kiss him again when she heard a familiar voice. "Wifey is that you?"

She turned away from Klay and looked in the direction she'd heard the voice. OB was walking off the dance floor with a girl that looked like the type Drake would be hanging out with. She was beautiful and thick in all the right places. OB whispered something in her ear and she walked away. "OB? Hi. What are you doing here?"

"The same thing you're doing here. Having a good time." He looked over at Klay. "Hey man, whats up?"

"What's up man?" The two exchanged a quick handshake and OB looked back at Adriana.

"Damn, you chillin with Klay now so a guy can't even get a hug anymore? I thought we were cool?"

Adriana laughed and shook her head. "Of course you can get a hug." She got up and leaned over Klay to give him a quick hug. "So you got a girlfriend now?"

OB laughed and shook his head. "Nah, you know me, I like to keep my options open."

Adriana laughed and shook her head. "Same olé OB, Don't ever change."

"Never." OB was well aware of the situation between Adriana and Drake and he decided to maybe stir the pot a little bit. "You two should come hang out over there with us." He pointed his head in the direction that Drake was sitting with the rest of the guys and the girls. "OVO is always where the party is at."

Both Adriana and Klay looked in the direction he'd motioned to and Adriana felt her heart rate increase. Drake was sitting with his arm draped over a girls shoulder and they were both all smiles. She was even more beautiful than the girl she'd seen with OB, but from what she could see, about the same body type. "Thanks OB but I think Klay and I are gonna stay over here. It was good seeing you though."

OB shrugged his shoulders. "Don't say I didn't offer. I'll see you around wifey." "He looked at Klay. "You too man. Take care of her." Without even waiting for a response he turned around and walked away with a grin. Klay may not have noticed but OB had definitely seen Adriana's reaction to Drake being there with another girl and she was definitely bothered. His mission was complete. He knew that she and Drake belonged together but they were both stubborn as hell. They needed a little push and he didn't mind giving it. He wasn't about to let his brother lose the love of his life. Klay was cool, there was no beef there. But at the end of the day, Drake was his brother and Adriana was his girl.

"Wifey?" Klay asked her when she turned her attention back to him.

Adriana laughed. "That's OB, he's pretty much called me that since I met him. I think he started doing it to get in Drake's nerves and it kind of stuck." She shrugged.

Klay nodded his head. "I see. Do you want to go?"

Adriana shook her head. "No, of course not. We're having a good time. I'm not going to let anyone ruin that."

Klay smiled. "Good, I'm not ready to give you up yet."

Adriana smiled at him. "No? You're not tired of me yet?"