What's a Croweater?

So I was sitting in the bar with Gemma after confessing my attraction to Chibs, then she went on explaining to who the half naked girl was that I threatened was called a ' Croweater' which basically a club whore who will sleep with any of the guys to get their ' Crow' tattoo, which basically marks a women as an ' Old Lady' and non of those whores are that material, and Ima who I found out her name is also a porn star doesn't like competition. I just rolled my eyes at her statement, she said " You love the man, you learn to love the club."

As we were talking I just felt eyes on the back of my head, so I turned around and saw it was Chibs that was staring and I just smiled, he was going to be the death of me. So I asked the Prospect Half- Sac as I learned his name and the reasoning his nick name, I cringed when he dropped his pants and showed me. Tig smacked him on the back of his head for that, I just laughed and said it was ok and asked for a beer.

Gemma ran off to be with Clay as I learned she was his ' Old Lady' but he was the second president of the club because her first husband and first president had died and he stepped up and took his place until Jax was ready to take over because it was his birth right. I was told about the ' First Nine' the original founders of the club, which Jax and Opie were the kids of the ' First Nine' Opie was Piney's son.

So I was sitting at the bar nursing my beer when I felt someone sit next to me, I looked over and it was Chibs. " Having a good time Lass?" He asked and I smiled and said " Yes, everyone is nice and treating me with respect." I had told him and he just smiled and said " Good, just let me know if anyone bothers you." I nodded my head in agreement and we went back to drinking. It was a comfortable silence and it was nice. I felt right at home with this group, I didn't care what this town thought of them I liked them.

" So Lass what brings you all the way out here?" He asked after a while. " Dad died, nothing tying me to South Carolina and so I left." I said
" No boyfriend to speak of?" I heard jealousy in his voice and I smirked and said " No, never got into the dating scene, between school what time I was there and taking care of my sick dad nothing came of it."
I can see him visibly relax, and I laughed a little at it.

I was starting to get tired and he offered me his room and so we headed back to the " Apartments' as he called them, they were rooms in the clubhouse for the guys to crash in or have some fun with the crow eaters, and I shook from that statement but Chibs reassured me that his sheets were clean and he hasn't had a ' Women' in his room in a while. I was happy with that statement and so we proceeded to his room.

He offered me some clothes to sleep in and so I went to change in his bathroom, very clean as well as his room. He was very clean and I loved it, he was neat just like me and I was very happy about it, not your typical male. So I changed and went back into his room, he was laying in his bed only in his boxers and man I was about to faint, I was just staring at him and he snapped me out of my trans,
" See something you like Lass?" He said with a smile and I said,
" Yes." With my face red as can be.
" You don't mind me in my boxers, I mean I can change." He said
" No you are fine, we are both adults here and it's fine, you are nice enough to share with me, at least be comfortable." I said

I finally got into bed and relaxed, and drifted off to sleep. I was woken up in the middle of the night by some grunting next to me, it was Chibs taking in his sleep, couldn't quite make out what he was saying but then moaned " Oh Rosie." I blushed, he was having a wet dream of me. So I wanted to put him out of his misery, so I got by his ear and said,
" Chibs, wake up your talking in your sleep and there is a tent in your shorts." I said to him and then he started to wake up.
" You ok Lass?" He asked and I smirked and said,
" I am just fine but you were saying my name in your sleep and by the looks of it, it must been good." I said as I looked down.

He smirked, he wasn't the least embarrassed and neither was I, I been thinking about him too and my dreams were not exactly g rated, if you catch my drift.
" You need some help with that Chibs?" I asked. Instead of answering me, he leaned up and kissed me and I kissed back. It was a great and powerful kiss. I was so lost in the kiss that I didn't feel him lift my shirt, or that his lips left me and connected to my left nipple and then my right.

I started to moan, he was giving them so much attention. I started to grind on his leg and was getting a good rhythm going, I was riding his thigh and he was enjoying it, I was as well. It felt great on my clit but the sweat pants was getting in the way and Chibs must had sensed it, he helped me get out of my, well his pants and then flipped me onto my back and then attacked my clit. I was in heaven, he knew actually what he was doing, he knew the right amount of pressure to apply and drive me crazy.

" Are you sure you want this Lass? I don't want any miscommunication here and take advantage of you, tell me in your words darlin' that you want this." He said and I was on cloud nine and felt a sense of happiness he was asking me.
" Yes Chibs I want this, more than you ever know." I said and reached up and kissed him. He reciprocated and then he entered me nice and slow and it was fucking amazing, he was making love to me. He was so attentive to me body and what it needed to climax and I reached it several times and he finally did.

We both was finished, he cleaned me up and we both fell asleep in a peaceful bliss.