Intro (part 2): Upload a Photo

"Riley you cannot say that!!!" Alison laughs reading Riley's tinder bio over her shoulder.

"It told me to tell them about myself Ali, so that's what I did." Riley shrugs "it's better they know off the bat that they are not a priority"

Alison rolls her eyes "can you at least add that you're open for a relationship? Nobody's gonna swipe right on someone they don't think will respond."

"Fine. And while I'm at it I'll even add a bit about how I love long walks on the beach" Riley grumbles typing heavily on her phone.

"Sounds perfect to me!" Alison laughs watching to make sure the bit is actually added to her best friends bio.

Riley selects a photo of herself in a KISS t-shirt and jeans for her first photo. The second picture shows her back to the camera in her favorite leather jacket. Her wavy blonde hair tossed over shoulder revealing the saying "Diversity is beautiful". "I think that's good enough," Riley says saving her profile.

"Riley you need to more than just two pictures! Your face isn't even the second one

"Riley you need to more than just two pictures! Your face isn't even the second one." Alison says looking through Riley's minimalist approach to online dating.

"That is my favorite jacket!" Riley protests "plus it'll help scare off the racists. I don't think I could emotionally handle being hit on by some Trump supporter. Disgusting." Riley says firmly and with finality.

"That's very true." Alison nods "I'm not saying delete the picture I'm just saying add at least one more. How about the really hot one from the beach this summer? The one in the red bathing suit."

Riley's eyes go wide "Seriously? You know how many pervs l'll get using that picture??"

Alison snatches the phone without a word before Riley could protest anymore. She searches through the camera roll for the beach picture she took of Riley over summer break before the start of Senior year. When she finds it she immediately adds it to her profile.

"There you go perfect! And if a perv has anything weird to say you know you'll love cutting him down a peg

"There you go perfect! And if a perv has anything weird to say you know you'll love cutting him down a peg." Alison laughs handing the phone back to her friend.

"You're right." Riley laughs through her nose "I'm kinda excited now."

"Now all you need to do is add your theme song and we can start swiping!" Alison claps her hands together excitedly. "Oh oh oh how about something like 'There's Nothing Holding Me Back' by Shawn Mendes or 'Boo' by Ella Mai!"

"I was thinking more along the lines of 'I'm So Tired' by Lauv and Troye Sivan," Riley responds already adding the song to her profile and hitting save. "It really speaks to me."

"Really Ri? That theme of the song is all about being tired of love songs." Alison sighs clearly disappointed in the choice.

"It's my profile and I get to choose so enough whining," Riley says as boys faces start to appear on her phone screen.

"Fine, you're right." Alison begrudgingly agrees "damn. I love RJ but I do wish I could experience the thrill of swiping of right and left on hundreds of boys."

"Geez Ali calm down its just Tinder" Riley laughs at the dramatics that always seems to ooze from Alison's mouth "if you really wanna be a part of it you can always create a profile. You don't have to actually talk to anyone."

"You know what I just might do that," Alison says already downloading the app to her phone. "But before we do anything else let's find you a cute boy to swipe right on"

Tinder for TwoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara