Intro (part 1): Download a Date

"Just try it! Nobody's gonna bite you or anything." Alison says to her best friend Riley who lays sprawled across her bed.

"Oh really? Weird people use Tinder Ali, I know for a fact some looney tune would try to bite me at least once." Riley replies rolling her eyes as she tosses her phone away from her without downloading the dating app Alison won't stop begging her to get.

"You don't have to go out with them if they're crazy Riley!" Alison laughs picking up the phone and putting in Riley's passcode (1012). "You never know who you might meet." Alison downloads the app onto Riley's phone before tossing it back to her.

"I hate how you know my password," Riley mumbles "you ever heard of privacy?"

"You could always change it" Alison responds knowing all too well what Riley will say.

"You know I can't do that," Riley grumbles making Alison smirk.

"Yeah I know, now stop whining and make your profile already!". 

Riley rolls her eyes but begrudgingly opens the newly downloaded app "Fine, but if I do this you have to promise not to bring up boys to me for the rest of the semester."

"But that's like two months!" Alison squeaks.

"Do you want me to try Tinder or not?" Riley raises her eyebrow at Alison.

"Fine fine fine, I won't bring up boys to you for the rest of the semester, except for RJ, obviously, I don't know how I would go two months without bringing up my boyfriend." Alison sighs.

"I can accept that," Riley says "Now help me pick out a profile picture that says 'Don't send me a dick pic unless you want to lose your manhood'".

"Oh no, maybe this wasn't such a good idea."