6~THE REGRET

Nasir left home with all his luggage heading to the masjid. He performed wudu and sat at a corner after performing two rakaat, raising his hands with heavy tears rolling down his cheeks. As soon as he was done, a man approached him to check if he was ok.

Nasir: It's a test from Allah brother, its a test!! Pray for me!!!

He said and stood immediately to leave the masjid back to sokoto.

Hashim was busy roaming around the city with no targeted destination. He parked his car opposite a restaurant to get himself some breakfast.

It's now past 11 and he was yet to have his bath since the day before. He concluded on going home to do that and then take his leave again.

He went to the masjid towards duhur prayer. After solah, the Imam approached him to inquire about Nasir

Hashim angrily: so he came over to report some lies to you right?

Imam confused: what are you talking about?! I mean I just noticed him weeping bitterly exactly at this spot you are seated few hours ago. I asked if he was fine, but he didn't disclose to me what the matter waw which got me more worried about him.

Hashim: He can't disclose Imam, he can never! That hypocrite that I trusted, loved and cared for more than myself has betrayed and destroyed my home .

Imagine I had a misunderstanding with my wife which led me to leave home till my temper was cool. Upon my return, you won't believe the condition I met them both. My wife was in her towel while he was present there gazing and admiring her!

Imam astonished: Innalillah wainna illaihi rajiun!!!

Hashim raising his voice: Alfa can you see he has finished me and destroyed a marriage that isn't up to a year?!

Imam tapping on Hashim's shoulder: I understand you deeply dear, but not withstanding, we can't just conclude and judge based on what you saw, I will like to hear from your brother as well if you don't mind that I meddle and settle things for you.

Hashim giggles and shakes his head: hunnnn! What are we settling again? That should be late because I have already divorced my wife!

Imam shockingly: la hawala walaquwata illabillah!!!!

Brother Hashim!why would you allow shyatan to defeat you with his plot and whispers?! (shaking his head) Astagfurullah al-azeem!!!
You know what?! Get up and cool the temper left in you by making wudu, I will use the opportunity to give Nasir a call to come over and hear from him inshallah.

Hashim: Then I need to leave the masjid till you are done with him as I can't imagine setting eyes on him again.

Imam: Please go extinguish the heat of your anger with wudu and come back!

Few minutes after!!!!!

Imam: I have severally tried to reach your brother, it rings but he doesn't pick it. Well! If we can't reach him can we hear from your wife?

Hashim: I wonder what you still want to hear from her again! She has been showing me attitudes of recent which led to the misunderstanding, I left home and came back to see her wrapped in a towel standing in front of Nasir! What else could you yourself have Imagined if you were to be in my shoes?

Imam: brother Hashim! Don't allow shyatan blind your eyes away from all the trust you ever had for your family and especially your wife.

You can't be accusing her indirectly, remember that's one of the greatest  sins. She still remain your chaste wife until things get clear to us.

Hashim with a reddened eyes: I've divorced her Imam! I have divorced her!

Imam: It's unfortunate you took this ugly step and decision unwisely. You have allowed shaytan to be jubilating, over your divorce with his troops.

Have you forgotten the hadith I spoke about weeks ago in my khutba?
*Satan places his throne over the water and he sends out his troops. The closest to him in rank are the greatest at causing tribulations. One of them says: I have done this and this. Satan says: You have done nothing. Another one says: I did not leave this man alone until I separated him from his wife. Satan embraces him and he says: You have done well.”*

Well! This isn't time for rebuke! Can I come over with you after dhuur to speak with your wife?

Hashim: no problem sir!
             DATTI ABUBAKAR M.😉
Reference: omm maher naqabi
*(A reminder)*
*_Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Avoid suspicion, for suspicion is the gravest lie in talk and do not be inquisitive about one another and do not spy upon one another and do not feel envy with the other, and nurse no malice, and nurse no aversion and hostility against one another_. _And be fellow-brothers and servants of Allah_."*
___________________

To be continued....
WATCH OUT!!!!!
      DATTI ABUBAKAR M.