Chapter Four

Stella ran her hand through her wavy hair. Her boyfriend's brother was a drug dealer. And now he's in prison. And he was at the station now.

Should she ask him about it later? Or was that not her business? Should she hope that the brother was getting out? Or should she think that he got what he deserved? She had so many questions, and sat dwelling on them until he came back.

"Hey."

"Oh, uh, hey. How's it going?" Oh God. Why did she ask that?

"Not great. I have so many conflicting feelings about everything. I didn't even like my brother to be perfectly honest, but he is my brother."

Stella reached out and put her arm on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, I don't know what to say." She had a voice in her head saying; Then don't say anything. With that, she pulled Finn into a hug, letting him start to cry against her shoulder.

"You know, I really appreciate you being here for me," said Finn through tears, "I don't know what I'd do without you."

Stella pulled away from the hug and put all her passion into a kiss. She held his face in her hands, feeling like she was holding her whole world. She felt tears run down her cheeks and pulled away.

"I love you so much, Finn."

Finn smiled his adorable smile. "I love you too, Stella Belle."

¤¤¤

Evelyn picked up the silver nail polish and applied it. "I'm just saying, if we want to do something, never have I ever is always fun."

"I'm down," Lillith said

Seneca hesitated before replying; "Sure, I guess. Might as well."

"Ok, who wants to start?"

Lillith said, "I will. Never have I ever been in a serious relationship." Only Seneca put her finger down.

"Aw, how sweet. With who?" Lillith responded.

Seneca gulped and bit her lip. "You wouldn't know her. She moved away."

"Oh, well that sucks. You wanna go next?"

Seneca nodded, trying to clear her mind and blink away tears that were forming. "Never have I ever done drugs or gotten drunk." Evelyn smiled after putting a finger down. "Really?" Seneca asked, a little shocked.

"I mean, is it that surprising?" Evelyn said. Lillith shrugged, laughing. "Ok, my turn. Never have I ever...run away from home."

Lillith stopped laughing. She looked nervous as she put down a finger.

Evelyn put a finger down too, and took notice of her nerves. "Why so tense? It's not a huge deal. I ran away when I was six because my mom wouldn't get me this new Barbie or whatever. I made it all the way to the nearest restaurant and hid by the door until one of my friend's parents called my mom. What's your story?"

"Um, It wasn't really a big deal."

"Come on, we're all friends here!" Evelyn exclaimed smiling and raising her eyebrows. "Tell us!"

Lillith started to sweat. If she told them, the secret would be out. If not, they'd get suspicious. She wished she didn't put her finger down. Trying to come up with a convincing story was tough, but especially for her. She hated lying, and was shit at it anyways. "I don't really want to-"

"Ugh, why so scared? If it wasn't a big deal then why are you hiding it from us?" The walls felt like they were closing in on her.

"You don't need to if you don't want to, Li-" Seneca interjected, but was cut off by a twitching, anxiety ridded Lillith.

"Fine! I ran away to escape my asshat father so he couldn't hurt me anymore! And now I'm going from foster home to foster home! Happy?!" She yelled, practically blowing steam from her ears. Breathing heavily, she ran from the room and into the bathroom, Seneca following her.

¤¤¤

"You're breaking up with me?" Alex sadly repeated, sinking into her velvet beanbag chair.

"I'm sorry. I just feel like the magic is gone. Plus, you tend to not listen to anything I say when you're with your friends. I like you, I just think I need to go out, experience different things."

Alex squinted his eyes. "You've been talking to Blake."

"What?"

"That sounds like garbage from some therapy website." Astrid looked taken aback. "I knew it. I can't keep my girlfriend because that guy can't keep his mouth shut." He clenched his jaw. "He's gonna pay for this."

"Don't, Alex. He did talk to me but I called him. I just didn't think we were a great fit, you know? I don't want this to ruin our friendship though."

Alex looked her in the eyes, the rage in his face more intense then she had ever seen. "Ruin our friendship? Our friendship?!" He shot up from the seat. "It's your fault that we won't get along anymore!"

"Look I'm sorry, just please don't tell anyo-" As Astrid pled, Alex kicked over her laundry basket, fuming like mad.

"Of course that's what you care about," He said, his rage turning to an cold, dry laugh. "Well, at least you care about something." He wiped his eyes while making his way to her door.

"Wait, Alex. I'm sorry! Please don't go, please!" But Alex was already gone, taking the reputation she worked so hard to build with him.

A/N

Wow I've been so inactive. I think I'll try to be more active now. Anyways, thanks for reading!!!

-Thessie