Chapter 26*

Alex Pov:

Waking up surrounded by my blood and flesh wasn’t a pretty sight to see. I fell asleep after I healed as much as I could at around 4:30 am, it is currently 5:00 am. This is not the first time I have to survive at school on so little sleep with bad injuries, sometimes I don’t sleep and go days without it. But that beating really took a toll on my body. All the places he used the brass knuckles are now spotting a nasty purple bruise  and the acid created horrifying yellow spots. I really want to stay home today and not go to school and risk the boys seeing my injuries, and also get some sleep but then again the fucker that did this to me will be home so I might as well take my chances at school.

I dragged myself to the bathroom to see that my face and neck was healed so I didn’t have to cover anything there. I hopped into the shower and let the hot water travel down my tense muscles and wash away the blood and sweat that clung to my body. I finished off and dried up with a towel but made sure to be careful with my bruises. Don’t get me wrong they don’t hurt at all, I just don’t want to agitate it or the skin around it. I walked back inside my room and saw the time was 6:00 am. Since it was close to winter and I don’t do well with the cold, like I do with the heat, I put on my undergarments and threw on some leggings and a thin , black , long sleeved shirt. As I made my way towards my door I felt cramps in my stomach and a liquid running down my leg. I looked down and saw blood.

I checked the calendar I had on the wall and saw it was around the time of month again. I let out a string of curses in different languages while going back to the bathroom to clean myself up. I finished and changed my pants to black rip jeans. I sat on my bed and curled up into a ball from the pain. On thing I never understood was that , through all the torture I am put through I don’t really feel the pain but when it came to my period it is like all hell is broke loose. Another wave of cramps hit me but I forced myself to grab my bag and painkillers, which in my opinion is one of god’s blessings, and start walking to school. While walking to school I started to ext Xavier to see if he was still at his house.

{ the text conversation, A- Alex, X-Xavier}

A- U still at your house?

X- yea, why?

A- can u do me a favour?

X- sure

A- can u bring one of your hoodies to school for me?

X- sure. See u at school

After that I put my phone away and continued to school.My

When I reached to the gates I was literally the walking dead. I saw the boys by Xavier’s car and walked to him. I threw my backpack to James’s stomach, who caught it with a grunt, and took the hoodie from Xavier’s hand and put it on. It went to about my mid-thigh and the sleeves went on for miles.

I put the hood over my head,spun Xavier around, causing him to drop his bag, kicked his fight knee from behind, causing him to kneel down an jumped onto his back. I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. I rest my left cheek and his should and look at the boys while yawning. Xavier stood up and turned to look at the boys while putting his hands on the back of my thighs to keep me up. He then spoke,’’ Damn Alex, you are really light I think you are the same weight as a toddler.’’ I just said quiet and yawned again. James then spoke,’’Are you tired?’’ by this time we were walking down the hallway with everyone watching us. My throat was still healing so I started to use sign language and said,’ yes I am plus I am on my period so try not to piss me off.’ They watched me crazily until Sana told them what I meant. I didn’t even realize we reached my locker yet.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I am sorry this is short but i really wanted to update but i am sick so bear with me

Love ya

Bye bitches.