Chapter Twenty-Eight

Start from the beginning

"What's with the reaction?" Jin stopped cutting the vegetables to face us.

"She was the first person to make me smile after my incident..." Jin looked kinda hurt by his response.

He pretended to take a shot to his heart, "I wasn't the first person to make you smile? Hurtful." he chuckled softly.

"Hyung..." he drifted.

" know, I know. You were still unhappy with the situation, and we didn't get to see each other much after the incident. I don't blame you." he smiled walking over and back hugging the younger one.

I smiled looking at them. Though they're not blood related, they look so alike...

"Soo, we both were each other's first smiles." I laughed sitting back down.

"That's new. No one ever seems to be as happy as you two were for receiving a smile..." Jin smiled returning to his cooking.

Jungkook and I couldn't stop smiling at each other. Our gazes were so strong, it caused a blush to creep along my face. I instantly averted my gaze

"Uhhh, I-I..." I stuttered as I spoke... I've never been so flustered in my life...

"Thank you Hana. I sincerely remembered your words over the course of my stay." he smiled.

"And I remembered your kindness..." I smiled in return.

The room fell silent afterwards. Jin was busy humming while he cooked and I could only look towards my hands. Every now and then I stole glances over at Jungkook who seemed lost in thought, but he only smiled.

"Okay, it's a little too quiet..." Jin spoke aloud startling me. I was too busy thinking back on that day...

"Right. " Jungkook chimed In getting up from his chair.

"How about we play a game..." he added, walking over to Jin, peeking over his shoulder, "Are you in Hyung?" he smiled.

"Yeah, what's the game?" he placed the lid on the top of the pot, turning down the fire a bit.

"21 questions...".

"I'm in." I smiled

"Okay, I'll start." Jungkook insisted, "Hyung, what's the most embarrassing thing you've done recently?" he grinned.

Jin chuckled, "Easy, confessing to Hana..." he sighed.

Jungkook looked as if he stopped breathing, "You what?!".

"I told her I liked her... but now thinking about it. She seems like a sister. One that I want to protect and smother with love and affection." he smiled walking over and patting my head.

I couldn't help but to blush at his response. I can feel his warmth from his aura.

"Ahh I see. Smart Hyung." he laughed.

"Okay! My turn." I exclaimed, "Jungkook, what's the most memorable thing that's happened to you?" I feel like I now the answer?

His smile dropped a bit, but it came back. He almost looked as if he was blushing himself, "Meeting you back then." he chuckled scratching the back of his head, "Ahhhh, I'm so embarrassed... but it's true. You were one of the reasons I stayed so strong and tried to find a positive within my situation." he blushed.

"Really??" both Jin and I spoke in unison.

"Truthfully, yeah." he smiled.

✎...

I learned so much I didn't know about both Jin and Jungkook. Some things were so embarrassing, but I'm happy they could so freely converse with me. It made me feel calm and I know I told a brief overview of my hospital stay to Jungkook, but I also came clean to Jin about everything regarding my father and my life before meeting Jimin. The dinner was amazing as well. Jin is an amazing cook, he's seriously so skilled.

"Okay, I'm heading off to bed. I'll see you guys in the morning and Hana, it was nice to meet you again." Jungkook smiled excusing himself.

I watched as he walked away. A part of me didn't want him to leave. His aura was just as good as Jin's, If not, it was slightly better.

"Hmmm..." Jin tapped my shoulder gathering my attention.

"What?" I awkwardly chuckled.

"Are you, I don't know... falling for my brother?" he raised his brow.

My face flashed a light tint of red, "What?! You're kidding right? I just met him..." I scratched the back of my head.

"Mhmmm, gotcha." he chuckled, "But I'm joining Jungkook in dreamland so I'll talk with you in the morning. Maybe we can do something to get your mind off of Jimin." he smiled.

"Yeah, sounds good. Goodnight Jin." I smiled as Jin raised from his seat. He planted a kiss on top of my head before he walked out.

Honestly before Jin brought Jimin up my mind was already off of him. I've really only been thinking of Jungkook... don't tell me I could possibly be falling for Jungkook. I mean there's no way... I know where my heart belongs, but why do I keep questioning myself?