Chapter five: Trouble

S: Hi guys welcome to another chapter of "Iron will Fire soul" after last chapter I found out that some of my readers still confuse about Tamamo no Mae the nine tail fox and the one that raid Konoha several years ago.

Long Di: "Enjoying his tea"

S: Well the one Minato seal inside him isn't Tamamo no Mae just think as both Tamamo and "Kyuubi" that raid Konoha are both from the fox clan but they are different person or beast whatever you call them.

Long Di: So they are like cousins?

S: Yup, you can said that and unlike "Kyuubi" Tamamo is more like a still developing demon fox so her power is much weaker than "Kyuubi" and unlike "Kyuubi" her power is more like a healer than a warrior or a berserker,

Long Di: Hm, that's quite interesting by the way if I am not mistaken there is one more nine tail fox girl right?

S: Hm.. let me check.. "Flip back to the harem poll" Yup! Suzuka Gozen.

Long Di: So is she also Tamamo cousins?

S: Well.... Let's talk about that later! Let's begin the story shall we?

Let's begin

(Previous chapter)

"Gotcha!" "Miko!!!!" suddenly I feel someone grab on my tail and makes me yell out loudly.

(Third person Pov)

"Prevert!!!!!" yelled the owner of the tail who seems... not an animal but a young lady with blue kimono and with a clear sound of "Slap!" Naruto was sent flying into the small river.

"How can you be so rude to grab a lady's tail" complain the girl as she has fox ears on her head.

"Bah?! What?!" "Naruto kid, meet Tamano no Mae, the nine tail fox" introduced the black hair stranger while laughing.

(Present- one year later)

Samurai academy

"The match is over! The winner is- Akame!" stated the experience samurai as he announce the winner of the samurai training match.

"Tik!" as the winner with long black hair that reach her waist and a beautiful slim body that has all the right curve in the right place, put her sword back into its sheath before she left the stage with cheering sound surround her.

"That's so cool Akame-chan!" "You are awesome Akame-chan!" "You gotta show me how to do that!" "Damm you surely are the strongest in the class!" cheer many boys and girls in the same age as she and her secretly boyfriend- Naruto.

"It was just some hard work paid off, it nothing really" replied Akame modestly with a smile as she turn her attention to the other stage that her boyfriend currently fighting on it.

"Winner- Naruto" announced Yagyu Munenori, the teacher of class 7 as the training are being separate into boy and girl, as he is in charge of the boy sparring contest.