Allison || perfect casting

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴅʀᴏᴘs
ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ
ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇs

Today is the day your dreams come true.
Firstly, you're being cast in a movie. You! In a movie! Your first real acting job and it's not in some Burger King commercial.
Secondly, this movie is destined to be big. It might as well be the next Harry Potter film. Big cash is coming out of it and you're playing one of the main characters.
Finally, you'll be working alongside Allison Hargreeves. A.K.A, your longtime celebrity crush.

Your hands fidget with excitement. Sitting still is not an option when you have this much energy. You're being taken to room where you'll meet the cast and crew, before you're taken to the movie set. You can't sit still. This is like a dream. It's surreal.
You open the door.

"Hey I'm Gary. The director" a short man with a beard and glasses shakes your hand.

You smile at him, and take in the small room. There's really nothing there. Not even a table or chairs. Just white walls and a large window that takes up a whole wall.
Gary welcomes you to the movie, and introduces you to the rest of the cast.
"Now I'm sure you already know our own star. Y/N L/N, meet Allison Hargreeves"

Allison turns to you and smiles. She is so much prettier in real life. Her hair is pulled back into a high ponytail, and she's not wearing any makeup. But god she is stunning.
"Hi. I'm a huge fan I can't believe I'm working with you" you sound surprisingly calm.
You shake her hand, and you're suddenly self conscious of your sweat.

Allison chuckles.
"Can't believe I'm working with you. A lot of my fans seem to scream the roof off when they see me"

You shrug.
"I'm trying my best not to"

She laughs. Like genuinely laughs. It sends a strength warmth through your body.
"Oh we're going to get along well"

•••

Second day of rehearsals. Gary hands you a shortened version of the script with only your scene. Your scene as in yours and Allison's scene.

"Okay we're going to go through the scene before we try shooting. Now, I need you guys to really sell that you're in love. Like I need to feel your emotion, okay? Let's give it a go" Gary gives you two a motivational pat on the back before leaving the set.

You've read the whole script. You know how the story plays out. The directors have dived into the deep end and are going with an intense fight scene, where the love interests are having a fight before one of them die later on.
You and Allison are in a dingy, make shift living room. Allison slips behind the door, and you sit on the couch, head bowed with your fingers interlocked behind your neck.

"Okay let's try this. Aaaaand action"

Allison bursts into the room, taking your character by surprise.
"What the fuck were you thinking Dani?! You realize what you could've done?!" She snaps, rushing through the room until she reaches the couch.

You slowly lift your head and give her the stinkiest eye you can.
"What was I thinking?" You whisper, voice shaking slightly "What was I thinking?!"

You push onto your feet, standing face to face with Allison. "I was thinking about how I have to cover up for the shit that you did! I was cleaning up your mess! So don't you DARE, lecture me"

You turn around sharply and go to storm out of the room, but Allison grabs your arm and turns you around.
"How long are we going to keep doing this?" She says, eyes burning tears into your soul. "How long are we going to.......break each other before we can't be fixed?"

You step forward so there is barely a centimeter between your faces. You look deep into Allison's eyes. Fuck she's a good actress. Tears threaten to spill as she searches desperately for an answer.
"We're not going to brake each other. You've already done it" your words spit venom, catching Allison off guard.

Her face crumpled like a piece of paper.
"FINE! FINE THEN JUST LEAVE! AND DONT EVER COME BACK! I NEVER LOVED YOU! I NEVER WILL! SO GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE!" She screams, shoving you towards the door.
It slams behind you.

"Aaaaaaaaaaand cut!"
You renter the living room set, the director clapping enthusiastically.
"And we weren't even shooting! That was amazing guys. Y/N, you can rest up for tonight as we practice some solo scenes with Allison. At this rate, we can go right into filming tomorrow!"

Gary claps you both on the back, before going back behind the cameras to discuss something with the crew.
"Hey" Allison says, turning to you. "That was amazing. I have worked with plenty of actors and none of them hold a candle to you. Especially in our first rehearsal. I'm glad I get to work with an actor like you"

Okay. Moment to fangirl.
Your cheeks blush pink.
You distract yourself with the script in your hands, and you slip ahead a handful of pages and find another scene between yourself and Allison.
A kissing scene.
Your heart skips maybe a hundred beats. You're going to be kissing Allison Hargreeves, and the whole worlds gonna see it.

•••
Stay tuned for part 2
- Avery