Luther || you know

ʙᴀʙʏ sʜᴀʀᴋ
ᴅᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴅᴏ

You lie peacefully on the couch of the Hargreeves living room. The record player blasts the epic words of Freddy Mercury throughout the house. Your foot bops to the beat, before the record scratches and stops.

"Luther what are you doing?" You ask, sitting up to see him taking the record out of the player.

"I have something to tell you Y/N" He broods.

"Alright" You slide over, making room for him on the couch.

He sits down next to you, his face seldom.
"I know things have been tough lately. With Five living in the apocalypse for forty years and Diego be accused of murdering his girlfriend and the first person who pays attention to Vanya turning out to be a manipulative serial killer but......" he sighs "......I WAS ON THE MOON FOR FOUR YEARS!"

"CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER!" You scream at him, jumping off the couch in frustration.

At that moment, Klaus rolls out from under the couch, high as a kite.
"IS THIS THE REAL LIFE?" He croaks.

"OR IS THIS FANTA SEA?!" Diego bursts through the window.

"LET ME LISTEN TO MY TUUUNES!" You scream, punching Luther in the face.

•••
This was a joke chapter don't worry.
I think I'm just high right now so I'll be fine don't @ me
- Avery