#chapterThree - #loveBirds

"Okay, so lemme get this straight," Declan says. "We've been transported into a fairy tale so that your prophecy that states whoever is in the Mermaid's Clearing at midday on the sixteenth Sunday of the year will receive a special someone is fulfilled?"

"Yes, exactly," murmurs Snow, stretching and smiling.

"But that's enough of that," Cinderella smiles. "Forbidden Lovers, let's take our humble guests to the Castle."

"We're the Secret Lovers!" Liz is beside herself with excitement. Literally, beside her fairy-tale self. "We have a castle too!"

We begin walking, the boys all chattin' on down behind us.

"OMG." I whine. "I need Twitter!"

"Oh, you have a messenger bird too?" Cinderella smiles. "Oh, Twitter!"

A bluebird flutters down, singing, and lands on her head. She giggles and smiles.

"No, on Earth we have these apps on our phones that connect to the Internet so we can chat with each other," Naomi says. She is not used to roughing it.

"Oh, how you talk," Aurora giggles and smiles (do these girls ever stop smiling?). "Apps? Phones? Intynet? Chat?" She laughs again. "How peculiar! Oh, and we have to get you new clothes. These sorry rags just won't do, I'm afraid. I can see your ankles! And Elizabeth's wearing trousers! And Ashley's wearing knickers!"

"Sorry," Liz shakes her head, trying #DESPERATELY not to laugh. "It's Internet, not Intynet, and these are called Skinny Jeans, and those are called bum shorts, and that's Ashlynn, or just Ash, and people call me Lizzy or Li-"

"You don't get called by your real name?" The girls gasp.

"Oh, that must be terrible!" Cinderella frowns.

"Nope." I grin. "Lizzy, Ash and Princess are pretty cool names."

"Oh yes, so cold, so very very cold." Snow is practically weeping. Can you say #dramaMuch?

"Children on Earth can be so cruel. I should so not like to live there." Aurora says. We three Earth-ians look at each other and mouth, #Chatterbox! "I like it so much in Andalasia, where children aren't so cruel and don't call you ashes and don't wear knickers out in the street."

I sigh and we pull out our phones from our pockets. Our wallpapers are of us and our Lovers. Ethan and Liz slow-dancing, Princess kissing Dec's cheek, and Hunter and I high-fiving in mid-air.

Heck, what can I say?

Aurora sees the phones and prepares for another talking fit. "Oh my goodness! Well that is terribly awful! How did you get in there? How did you manage to float? That's an odd way to hug! Kissing at your age! You should be ashamed! Oh, my goodness! Are those the Intynets? My, my, they're so awfully small!"

I roll my eyes.

We get into the town and all the soo-last-season people passing by are giving us dirty looks.

Someone walks by Cinderella and whispers in her ear. He gives me a death stare and, with his eyes still on me, points at Hunter.

Snow frowns. "Run along, Zachary."

"Whoever you are," Naomi says, tweeting Blue Ivy, "Take a hike."

Ignoring them, he keeps whispering and staring at me. His eyes soften. They go from death stare to almost... flirty.

Oh hell no.

She whispers, he whispers, she sighs, he whispers, she nods.

"Girls, this is Zachary. We're having dinner at his house tomorrow night. Well, we had better get you some proper clothes.

We try on loads of oldish clothes.

Liz chooses a fancy pale mauve bell-skirted dress with lace at the bottom.

Naomi chooses a huuuuuge gold dress with a puffy collar.

I choose a pale blue lacy crinoline with long sleeves.

We all get matching hand fans and hats and shoes. We look in the 'looking-glass.'

"You know, back on earth we have these body-sized," Liz is trying to look at her shoes.

"We call them mirrors," Naomi looks like she's about to open Twitter again.

I gasp. "Can you say pearls?"

We all squeal. We end up going to the shopping counter with pearl necklaces.

And earrings.

And bracelets.

And rings.

And brooches.

"Cinderella! There's a ball tonight!" Aurora squeals. "Think of the princes!"

"We already have princes, you mare!" Snow squeals.

"Watch your language!"

"Girls, don't fight!" Liz squeals.

We all can't stop squealing.

A real, fairy tale ball!

We went to the Salon and we all got updos and crimson lips and smokey, glittery eyes and pink cheeks.

"Oh. Em. Gee!" I squeal.

"Oh. My. Goodness!" Cinderella squeals.

We all squeal.

"We look so fancy!"

Liz and Princess and I start singing Fancy.

Cinderella and Snow and Aurora start singing what I guess is the Andalasian version of Fancy.

It's like a cross between Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Mozart.

We arrive at the ball with glitter over our eyes.

"Wow!" We Secret Lover girls squeal for the eighty millionth time today.

I'm going to get us some water when I bump into a guy behind me.

"Oh, I'm so sorr- Hunter?"

Hunter turns around and smiles. "Wow, Ashlynn, you look beautiful."

I can feel myself blushing under my bronzer. "Well, I do try."

He holds my hand. "Dance?"

"Yes."

The rest of the world, the ever-loving fairy tale world, seems to disappear, and it's just me and Hunter and a big blue crinoline. I want to be in his arms forever.

The song ends, our lips meet.

And my heart begins to race.

"I love you, Ashlynn."

"Forever," I close my eyes. "Just hold me."

I leave the ball feeling over the moon.

I'm crazy in love.

______EndOfChapter______

And BOOM! That's how you start sparks between a couple.

Three chapters and only one read. I'm getting worried, y'guys.

Please! One more ANYTHING for the next chapter!

Peace out from LocoMOSHion!