#chapterTwo - #fairyTale

Our HQ is the Castle. It's where all the couples first kissed. It's a huge abandoned garden behind Declan's private mansion and it grew almost #instantly, and it's so magical and full of surprises. One day we found 6 #beautifulSpottedDeer. I named mine Dear. Hunter named his Hunter, Declan named his Deery, Ethan named his My Deer, Naomi named hers Naomi and Liz named hers Price.

What original names.

Another day we found a swing with three seats and we all took #kindergartenTurns. The boys push the girls then the girls push the boys.

We all meet up the next Thursday. Naomi strokes Naomi with one hand and holds Declan's hand in the other.

Hunter and Ethan arrive together, #grinningEar2Ear. "Come see this," Hunter smiles.

"Come come come," Ethan's doing a goofy jig. "Come come come, come come come!"

We follow Hunter the hunter and Ethan the... Ethan through some azaleas, which reminds Naomi of the time she went to a Music Awards Ceremony with 1D and met Iggy Azalea and Pharell.

We step over a berry bush and fight through some vines. We carefully tread over daisies and barf and run when we see two flies mating and jump over bushes until we reach a huge lake.

A huge lake?

"A huge lake!" cry all of us in unison, joining Ethan in his crappy dancing.

"Aww," wails Liz. "I didn't bring my bikini."

"Problem solved!" Ethan shouts, and opens a vine curtain to unveil a wooden table with swim stuff on it.

"#hellYeah!" I cry, and a few steps behind the curtain later we're all playing seven minutes in heaven in the pool.

"Your time's up!" calls Lizzy's voice, so Hunter and I step through the vine curtain and leap into the pool.

You won't believe me when I tell you what happens next.

But I'll tell you anyway.

The ground begins to shake.

"Gosh, Ash, I didn't know you were that fa-" the ground under Declan caves in. He screams and grabs onto Ethan's arm, pulling them both under.

"Declan!" cries Naomi. She jumps in after him.

"Ethan!" cries Lizzy. She doesn't jump in after him.

The three of us look at the hole, then each other.

"Okay," Hunter says. "Could someone please explain to me what in the name of Pete is going o-" the ground under Hunter caves in and he falls in screaming.

"Well, better see what's down there," I smile, and, holding my nose, hop into the #peculiarMysteriousWEIRD hole.

I find myself falling onto soft moss behind some bushes, surrounded by the rest of the Lovers.

"Where's Liz?" Ethan whispers.

"Should be here soon," mumbles Naomi, squinting at the sky.

"Why are we whispering?" I whisper.

"Clones," murmurs Hunter. He picks up my hand and points it through the bushes towards a group of people.

"It's us!" I gasp.

"Shh!" everyone says.

I hear a scream as Lizzy comes crashing down... onto me. "Gah!"

The me-like girl looks up, swerves her head around and turns to the bushes.

There's a slight panic between everyone. I start flapping about like a fish under Liz, and Naomi's tearing her hair out. Ethan's doing a not-happy jig of DEATH. Declan and Hunter grab each other like frightened girls (because that's what they are).

She opens up the bushes, makes eye contact with me, and then smiles.

"Hello," the girl says. "I'm Cinderella."

"That's Snow, Aurora, Daring, Dexter and Hunter."

"I'm Ashlynn." I swallow. "This is Naomi, Liz, Declan, Ethan and Hunter."

"Well, come on out, then. We've been waiting for you."

_________EndOfChapter________

This is the second chapter even though I didn't get my 10 thingies 😜

But still luv u readers loadsies

See you in the next chapter which I'll probably do in a few hours or so.

I promise, I'll increase the sparks between Ashlynn and Hunter.

Peace out from LocoMOSHion!