Chapter 6

Dan had been keeping good on his promise to himself he hadn't been eating as much and he had gotten a handle on his snacking in general. In fact, he didn't eat much these days. He spent most of his time in bed sleeping. He hadn't posted a video in over three months and with the gaming channel on hiatus people were starting to notice his lack of content but he couldn't bring himself to care. He'd occasionally tweet something to let everyone know he was still alive but other than that he was pretty silent on the internet. Phil had been a saint taking care of him and taking care of their business stuff, he'd taken on the full workload. He hated doing it to him but he couldn't help it he was terrified of going out of control again like the weekend he had when Phil had left so he hardly eat but that didn't mean he didn't think about food. So to keep his mind off the food he slept. Sleep was the only thing that kept the thoughts away and the only thing recently.

It was one of those rare days he did manage to pull himself out of bed. He made his way to the lounge. Spotting Phil sitting on the sofa he decided to plop down next to him.

"Hi, love!" Phil said turning his attention away from his laptop. "It's good to see you out of bed." He said smiling brightly.

It hurt Dan's heart how happy Phil looked.

"Yeah, I'm feeling a little better." he lied.

"That's good!"

Phil look so genuinely relieved and happy Dan wonders how long he had been worried about him.

~~~

The next few days Dan tried his hardest to stay out of bed and act as normal as possible. He helped out around the flat cleaning up and they watched some animes together and all and all Dan did enjoy himself but that hungry in the back of his mind was still there.

Dan currently sat in his sofa crease browsing Tumblr on his laptop trying to ignore the constant rumbling of his stomach.

"Hey, I'm going out to meet Martyn and Cornelia for lunch," Phil said walking into the lounge.

"Oh ok," he said trying to hide the hurt of not being invited from his voice. But just seconds later his stomach gave a loud grumble and he was now thankful he hadn't been invited.

"I'll be home in a few hours alright love," Phil said planting a kiss on his forehead.

"Alright," he mumbled.

"Maybe we can have a movie night tonight when I get home?" Phil asked almost hopefully.

Dan perked up at the idea, "Yeah that sounds really nice."

"Ok then while I'm gone can you answer some of the emails we have? They've been piling up and really need answering." Phil chuckled.

"Consider it done," Dan said, with excitement in his voice.

"Alright love you," Phil said before turning and leaving.

"Love you too," Dan called after him.

~~~~

After Phil left Dan procrastinated doing what Phil had asked of him but how many emails could there be to answer anyway. So about an hour after Phil left he decided he should probably get to it but first he had to use the bathroom.

When he stood up he felt like he was going to be sick and he would have run for the bathroom if it wasn't for the fact that he felt extremely dizzy and lightheaded as well. He rocked back and forth on his feet trying to regain his balance and wait for the room to stop spinning but that didn't happen instead everything just went black.