I

hey this is my first book n i'll prob be makin a few mistakes n i hope u guys enjoy it.i have been havin thia story in my head for a while n now i get to to tell it. some of d science in this night be off or like wrong but its a story so just go wirh it unless its something really wrong then just dont destroy me too much.lol fragile first story. i am in gr 11 of high school so i dont kno how often i can update but i will try as much as possible and feel free to make suggestions and comment. now the moment u been waiting for. i give the first book in the Wolf Gang series/ trigily, still deciding. have fun n keep all hands n other body parts inside the ride at all times, it might get bumpy ;)                         

                                                                 I

             I dodge and block the attacks that are coming at me; this is surprising for me since this is my first real fight and this person is moving and throwing punches that are to fast to be humanly possible, this person is defiantly wearing an ACS. He moves as if he’s a character from the anime Dragon Ball Z. I swear, did this person train under master Roshi or something? It’s like he’s a z warrior. But the weirdest part is that not only am I blocking and evading this person’s punches, but I’m also doing it with ease. It’s like someone or something else is helping me fight this guy, and I’m just assuming it’s a guy and hopefully not a robot, but it probably have something to do with the fact that I'm wearing the same kind of  body combat suit like the person in front of me.

 I continue to evade this persons attack when everything just slows down suddenly. It’s as if time it self has stopped and I see this opening where the diaphragm of this persons body is unprotected and I sense something telling me to punch it. Like any normal person in a fight I follow the feeling and punch it with all my might. The next thing that happens completely surprises me, the person is flying across the hallway into a bunch of lockers from my punch. I stare at my hand dumbfounded at what just happened

“Hell yea!” I yell, to no in particular, “That was awesome, I totally kicked his ass.”

            I look over to my buddy on the floor and for some I don’t know how or why, but I can sense that’s he is fine and that he will be ok. This would normally be weird but after what happened a few moments ago, this just feels normal.

I look back to where I sent that person into the lockers and see that he is gone. Before I can even register that into my brain, I feel a huge amount of force slam into my face; it is the most amount of pain I ever felt in my entire life. A second later I feel myself flipping through the air from the force of the punch. A dark blur moves in the corner of my vision and a millisecond later, l feel something slam into my gut. Gasping and struggling for air, I look at my stomach, to only see that there is a knee in my stomach, the same knee that is connected to the person who I thought was lying on the floor as few moments ago, smashed into a bunch of lockers. This excruciating pain did stop because the person then slammed his two first into my back. I have never felt so much pain in my life all at once. It feels like my whole entire body is exploding with pain everywhere. Either this person is pure evil or just enjoys causing pain because it continues to rain pain on my body by kicking me feverously, even though it just did some max combo on my body a few moments ago. It’s like he did not just use my body as his punch bag. It grabs me by the throat and picks me up off the floor and throws me to the other side of room like I’m some kind of rag doll. I feel tired and demoralized. I should have known this would have happened, I rush into a fight and expect to kick ass like I’m Spiderman or batman, what an idiot I am, I should have known better. This person obviously has experience and skills as a fighter. It must have been messing with me before.