Thirteen

"Wh-what?" She asked as she looked dumber than usual, and I feel Jongin's eyes watching me, as Kyungsoo suddenly appears: "What's going on out here?" Jung turns and looks at him; "Is the rest of the guys here?" And Kyungsoo shook his head.

I feel the tears in my eyes well up, and Jongin removes his hand and places his hand in mine to squeeze my hand supportively. At the same time, as I try to speak, Misty interjects: "What is your deal, Callie?" Misty crosses her arms and glares at her, there is a reasonable distance between them and It's because Jung is between them: "A year and a little over three months ago, I got the worst possible phone call, and I spent a week in the hospital with Lily, and you even came to visit, She didn't want to make a big deal out of it, and she lied about having surgery..." I reached for Misty's arm as I can hear Misty break; "Don't."

Seeing her in this much pain was confusing to me, at the same time it is so sincere that my heart aches, I never want anyone else to go through this it was hell for me, I can't even phantom what it must be just watching powerless. "I think you should leave," Jongin said, speaking up after staying silent all this time, and he pulls me behind him as he turned to Callie; "Oh, so that's how it is? what you're sleeping with him too?" She taunted, and Jung grabs her arm as Jongin and Kyungsoo steps in between: "She can sleep with all of us if she'd like, but it's obvious it's none of your business," Kyungsoo defended me: "And by the looks of it, even your boyfriend looks like he'd rather sleep with Lily than you," he spat out: "Yah." Callie screams, trying to claw at him. "Callie," Jung shouts at her, he looks so mad, that not even Kyungsoo's taunt seemed to affect him. "Haven't you done enough?" He snarls at her.

Jung turns and catches my eyes, and I can tell he's ashamed, and that makes me sad, mostly because I wanted to take this to the grave, but still, It came out: "You should take her away from here." Misty says, annoyed as she crosses her arms looking horrified, and even disgusted.

Jung nods and starts to drags Callie away, almost carrying her, and Jongin leads me inside. The other guys beside Kyungsoo were nowhere to be seen. "Lily," Misty says, and I look at her and smiles softly, feeling also ashamed that my pain had become hers as she had kept my secret: "I'm sorry." She says, and I can hear she's about to cry again: "Don't worry about it." I mean not looking at her, I'm sure that if I see her cry, I'll start crying. "I can't believe.." Misty starts, and I cut her short.

"We'll talk on Sunday, Misty, I hope," I say, don't look at her as the first tear escaped. "Oh, okay... Sunday." She said weakly. And I can tell she left because Kyungsoo exhales softly: "Where are the rest?" I ask, trying to distract myself from my emotions. But they see through it, and Jongin looks at me, "Junmeyon, Chanyeol and Sehun, went for a hike and then to shop some food." Kyungsoo replied: "Can you please not tell them? That this happened?" I ask as two sets of arms wrap around me, and I feel like the tears just exploded into Jongin's neck: "We won't," he says gently as Kyungsoo, rubs my arm from my backside.

"What's going on?" Chen asks as the three of us look up, and my most likely red eyes and swollen eyes will be very prominent: "Nothing," Kyungsoo replies and let's go of me, and Jongin wraps his arms around me and make my face look away from Jongdae. "She's just upset about the events from last night," Jongin says; "So I'm going to take her out for a ride." And Jongdae must have nodded; "But man, we'll see each other soon." Jongin says as he pulls me towards the entrance; "It was nice seeing you, Lily!" He chirps, and I wave; "I'll see you later." I reply and wave over my shoulder.

As we reach the driveway, Jongin gives me a look; "We should talk, or you should talk, and I'll listen." He says as he opens the door to a red convertible, I don't argue. "Bossing me around and stuff," I mutter as he chuckles and closes the door behind me, ones I'm in my seat. He hurries around the car as I buckle my seatbelt. I turn to watch Jongin as he gets in, and he looks oddly pleased, considering what we'll talk about isn't something to be all pleased about. But as we drive away, we drive past the guys, that are retuning having Junmyeon and Chanyeol's mouths to pop open.