"It's not that easy... mine is different, Kai. I-I'm a girl... she's a girl. I can't be inlove with the same gender as me, though, I know deep to myself that I already have feelings towards her. It's just that I don't know if this will work because this is all new to me, I'm afraid of judgements." I replied, feeling all the emotions built up in me again, I quickly covered my face with both of my hands.

"I shouldn't have let my feelings gotten this far. I'm so dumb. This is just so wrong..." I muttered through my hands, feeling frustrated about myself. Kai grabbed my hands from my face and looked at me in the eye.

"Jennie you have to learn something. Love is not about gender, it isn't about anything. Love has no boundaries. Love is love because it is love. You can't help who you fall inlove with, either it's the same gender as you or opposite. You can't let your heart choose who to love just because of the uneducated judgemental society we live in, once you feel it in your chest, there is no turning back because like what I said. Love is love. Love just happens and you will feel it. Love is not wrong, if it is then we wouldn't be here right now. We wouldn't be in the world right now. I know it's hard and terrible but love is the reason why humans are created. Love is unique, Jennie." I am not gonna lie, his words put confidence in me, he kind of soothed my scared heart. His words calmed me but is this love I am feeling? I don't know. I still don't know.

"Thank you... but I think this isn't love yet."

Or is it?

He looked at me with a smile plastered on his face, shaking his head, he told me, "Once you start questioning yourself if it's love or not... believe me, it's already indeed love. You won't be questioning yourself when you aren't feeling it, the fact is your heart is already telling you it's love but your mind is confusing you because you know, heart is where our deepest feelings hide and they don't ever lie. Never."

I am sudden lost for words at him. A guy, telling me all this? It's quite surprising though... he is indeed something else. His words etched deep in my mind.

"You are quite a different guy, huh?" I joked, trying to lighten up the mood. He just chuckled at me.

It honestly feels great to actually open up to someone, though, I know he isn't even that close to me and we don't even know each other that much but I feel better knowing someone understands my situation right now. I just wanna end this dare so I could stop. So Lisa could stop, so we could stop.

"Is that a good thing or not?" He beamed, putting his thumb under his chin. I hummed jokingly in response and we both ended up chuckling at each other.

"But seriously though. Thank you, I felt somehow better. Thank you." I shot him my sweet smile and he nodded, giving me the same in return.

"It's okay, I don't want someone to experience what I'm going through." He chuckled, his eyes disappearing as he do so.

"But I still believe you mean something to her. People's eyes don't lie though." He cooed, feeding me with false hopes again. I was about to answer him when he stood up from beside me.

"Anyways, I gotta go ahead. I'll see you around? You can talk to me anytime, Ms. Kim. I'll listen." He grinned down at me and extend his hand out for me to shake, I looked at it for a second, I stood up from my seat and instead of shaking his hands I gave a him warm hug.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim." I chuckled, he was a bit taken back at my action but he started patting my back and chuckled along with me.

"I'll see you around." I bowed down at him and pulled away from the hug, he did the same and waved me good bye as he walk away.

I sighed and looked back at Lisa and Tzuyu, they are now embracing. Lisa was looking at me, I narrowed my eyebrows at her confusingly, Tzuyu is grinning up at her, her arms wrapped around Lisa's waist so tight. I rolled my eyes at her, she is trying too hard to get Lisa's attention, it's annoying.