chapter four ; believe

Start from the beginning

Jiyoon nodded again, and her eyes went down on her feet that were landed on the grass. Minho stared at her while his lips formed a smile. Her beautiful face... everything seemed to be so perfect.

"You're pretty,"

"N...Nae?" she looked at him with a pair of widened eyes. 

Minho giggled. "Yes, you're pretty. That's a compliment," 

"T... thank you... Ah, I think I'll get going now... Bye for now," she packed her things quickly before leaving Minho on the bench. Meanwhile this guy was staring at her, until the girl disappeared from her sight. 

That moment that she looked so beautiful like hell.

*

October, 2006.

It was been Jiyoon's fifth month to be in her new school. Her relationship with every students were getting better day by day, and everything was just going to be fine.

Minho, the first student to greet her, was disturbing her everyday with a smile on his face. They went back home together and sometimes he will buy her some food - that was making her relationship was getting better with him.

And actually she was getting a little bit crush on her. 

"Jiyoon-sshi!" Minho ran towards her and squeezed a smile. "Let's go home together?" 

Jiyoon nodded and replied with a smile. Minho giggled and hugged her shoulder on their way back home. They were chit-chatting happily and even making fun of each other while walking back home. Even though there were an age gap between them, it wasn't a big problem for them to interact normally like other peers do.

All of a sudden, Minho's steps stopped without Jiyoon realizing. 

"And you know what that Mrs Lim-" she turned to her left, looking for Minho but he wasn't there. "Minho-sshi?"

She turned back, looking at Minho who was standing few steps away from him. "What... is this?"

Minho was standing still, smiling at her with both of his hands were placed in the pockets. "Jiyoon-ah,"

"Yes?"

"Are you... having fun with your new school now?"

She nodded happily. "Yes, of course!"

"Are you... having fun with your friends?"

"Yes, I am. It's a must!" 

He titled his head a bit. 

"Are you... having fun with me?"

"It's a big yes for me, yah Choi Minho," she laughed, showing him her beautiful teeth.

"Are you... going to have fun again if you're mine?"

Silence.

"Yes,"

"It's a yes, Choi Minho,"

Slowly Minho stared at her, that was already smiling. He was about to jump happily on the sky. Without hesitation, he ran towards her and gave a big hug, showing her how much he was being so thankful for the answer.

"I love you, Bae Jiyoon,"

*

December, 2007.

When Minho was accepted to be the trainee a few months ago, he was being so busy and packed with training schedules after school. Sometimes he didn't have enough time to do anything and for now, Jiyoon was walking all alone on her way back home since Minho left for the training.

She bit her lower lips. Minho's business are always disturbing.

"I'm home," she said with a low tone, dragging her bag on the floor, lazily. 

"Oh, noona! You're late today. Come and have a meal, I'd prepared rice and soup for you," Jihyun smiled at her. Well, this kid already have his cooking skills since he was a kid, when he learnt it from their mother.

"Where's auntie?"

"Ah, she went to the town for some works. She will be back tonight, don't worry," 

"Noona," Jihyun called her sister. "How about Minho hyung? Did he call you or meet you?"

"No, that's kinda impossible," she replied. "He's busy with training, it's fine if he doesn't call me anyways,"

Jihyun sighed. "Yah, he's your boyfriend. He should even care about you even he's busy as hell. And you, as a girlfriend, you should be the one to call him and cheer him up!" 

Jiyoon glared. "Yah little kid, you're acting like a love doctor already," She laughed, but it sounded bitter. "I just can't wait him to debut real quick. He worked so hard for it,"

"Whatever," Jihyun stood up. "Have your lunch, noona. I don't want you to get a stomachache afterwards,"

*

Sigh.

Those memories were breaking his heart into pieces - how her sister waited for him for months, how she cried because missing him like crazy and how proud was her when she looked at him through the television. 

She is crazily loving him.

Jihyun took out his phone, looking down at his schedules through the notepad application. The next training will be held tomorrow evening, which was vocal and rap class held by a special guest. Maybe it will be Taeyeon, Wendy or BoA - or maybe any male singers from SM? Nobody knows.

And he will take a chance to meet Minho if he's there soon. 

To make everything clear.

tbc.

yo i made a trailer for this ff check it out on the first chapter of this book yay thankyou uwu