New Broly x Childhood Friend Reader (Part 5)

Start from the beginning

You gasped, not aware of that fact until right now. Planet Vegeta and everything... Was destroyed? You realized, the knowledge hitting you like a ton of bricks as you placed a hand over your mouth. So everyone except for us... Died? How...

A gentle hand on your back almost made you jump before you realized who it was, relaxing slightly as you watched Broly step in front of you, blocking you from view for the most part as the shorter Saiyan spoke up.

"I've never seen them before." Vegeta replied, crossing his arms and wondering how this was possible.

"I understand that when you were quite young, your father did a great disservice to Paragus and Broly..." Frieza explained, shaking his head from side to side dramatically. "Poor [Y/n] got caught up in his punishment too it seems, all three of them condemned to a repugnant world. They were trapped there until my people rescued them..." He went on, a sadistic grin creeping across his face as you heard Broly growl.

"You can imagine what rage burns within their souls..." Frieza said lowly, becoming excited as he felt the tension in the air slowly rising.

"Just tell me one thing..." Goku asked, making everyone go silent as he gave the man in front of him a very serious look before finishing his question.

"What's 'repugnant' mean?"

Frieza, Bulma, Whis and nearly everyone else watching almost facepalmed as Vegeta shook his head, glancing over as his idiot of a comrade scratched his messy hair comically. You tilted your head to the side as you peeked around Broly, waiting for an explanation as well as you heard Frieza grumble something under his breath.

"It refers to something incredibly miserable..."

"Heh, that makes sense... Cool, thanks!" Goku laughed, waving gratefully as the spiky haired man next to him sighed.

"You're such a moron..."

"Rrr... I swear you will pay Vegeta! Dearly!" Paragus yelled, glaring at the younger man with his one good eye. "The sins of your father are on your head Prince!" He shouted, throwing his arm out to the side as you saw Broly tense.

"Rrgh..."

"Don't be ridiculous... This isn't my business!" Vegeta argued, both fighters continuing to glare at each other as Goku piped up.

"He doesn't have anything to do with this." The other man stated, trying to remain positive as he hoped he could convince the three of you to put aside your differences. "Come on, we're all Saiyans here... We should try to get along!" 

Goku took a few steps forward, looking right at you and Broly before sending you both a friendly smile.

"Whadda ya say?" He asked, winking at you as he watched your tiny body disappear behind the larger Saiyan. The only thing still poking out was the end of your tail he realized, blinking a few times before glancing up and taking in the agitated expression plastered across Broly's face curiously.

 The only thing still poking out was the end of your tail he realized, blinking a few times before glancing up and taking in the agitated expression plastered across Broly's face curiously