New Broly x Childhood Friend Reader (Part 5)

A/N: Hang on my dudes cause shit's... About... To. Go. DOWN! (σ≧u≦)σ

...

Goku and Vegeta watched as Frieza's ship descended through the atmosphere, landing nearby as both Saiyans frowned. A new, extremely powerful energy was on board and it certainly wasn't Frieza...

"There's someone else... And his power is crazy..." Goku said, clenching his fists together as he sensed the enormous ki resonating within the ship. Hopefully, there will be a way to end this peacefully... The Saiyan thought, standing his ground as the space craft's large door began to open.

The metal drawbridge extended as some of Frieza's men rushed forward, lining up obediently and awaiting orders as their commander made his grand entrance. Frieza strolled through the doorway as you, Broly and Paragus followed after him, all of you instantly noticing the two spiky haired strangers not too far away.

Those two... They look like us... You realized, wondering if it was possible that the two people wearing the colorful jackets could be Saiyans as well.

"Kakarot... Those three behind Frieza are Saiyans..." Vegeta mumbled, having the same thought while observing all of you as the man next to him seemed surprised.

" Vegeta mumbled, having the same thought while observing all of you as the man next to him seemed surprised

"No way!"

Paragus growled as he glared at the men across from him, immediately noticing how much the young Prince resembled his late father. He... He looks just like King Vegeta! Paragus thought in a rage, feeling his temper rising as he tried to remain calm. That... That bastard...

"Frieza! What are you doing here?" Goku shouted, staring right at the icejin as he watched him smirk.

"I'm positive you already know..." The smaller man replied, motioning with his hand as all seven magical orbs floated out of his attendant's arms and towards himself. 

"I'll soon have a wish granted thanks to the dragon balls!" He laughed, glancing over at the orange spheres hovering just above his grasp.

You blinked a few times as you watched all this going on, wondering what these 'dragon balls' were as you'd heard Frieza mentioning something about a wish. You realized you must have misheard him, knowing something like that couldn't be real as the people across the ice got your attention.

"So who are those three? Friends of yours?" Goku asked, unable to believe there were actually more Saiyans out there...

"They are the newest recruits to the Frieza Force." The tyrant answered, glancing over his shoulder at the fighters in question. "Allow me to introduce my servants... [Y/n], Broly and his father..." 

Paragus stepped forward, his angry glare never leaving Prince Vegeta as he moved to stand next to Frieza before introducing himself. "I am Paragus."

"I'm sure you'll get along..." Frieza chuckled, smirking before continuing. "As you've noticed, they're Saiyans... From your annihilated home world!"